We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
enhanced leaf/changa joints( herb ratio) Options

ChampionPuffa
#1 Posted : 2/27/2011 9:36:08 AM

lol.

ive looked in the other couple of changa joint threads and cant find an answer, basically im interested in enhanced leaf joints mainly for my partner an so we can take a walk with them to etc.
anyway im wondering if people roll them using just pure enhanced leaf or the changa blend or if people use some kind of filler like baccy or un-enhanced leaf/herbs and wot ratio is put in if it is mixed. personally id have thought its better to use pure enhanced leaf as if filler is used its just diluting the dmt ratio more so you might aswell just make a lower ratio of enhanced leaf : dmt in the first place an make them with pure enhanced leaf/changa
im not ready to try proper changa yet with caapi but will do very soon we just wanna kinda get used to the whole enhanced leaf part first.
so yea, any advice or info is much appreciated, so far ive got mullien, passion flower(which i wont use yet) and some pau darco. so am looking at a blend of mainly mullien with a lil darco maybe.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 2/27/2011 11:33:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember some similar threads before, so you may find some info if you look long enough. Rolling Changa / enhanced leaf joints can be a good way to introduce yourself to spice without it being overwhelming, but I think you'll soon see it's kinda pointless and a waste of your material. I certainly wouldn't want to be taking a walk around with it - it doesn't lend itself to that type of experience IMO.

I have rolled a few changa joints though - dosage / ratios etc is down to you. I would suggest you put 2 full doses (say, 80-100mg spice) throughout your joint. The amount of mixer you have is personal preference. You might consider using a good rolling tobacco (if you don't mind smoking it) as a good medium to keep it smouldering and for the fuller flavour. Changa blends taste OK, but are nowhere near as nice as weed or tobacco IMO.

I remember reading of 1 memebr who would load a full dose into an area of a joint he could smoke in 3 or 4 pulls. He was able to get a near breakthrough dose with this method, but it will be very inefficient. You also have a situation where you may become incapable while still having a lit joint in your hand - not very safe.

Try a couple of changa joints if you feel the need to, but you aren't going to get anywhere near a full experience with this method. Good luck.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

gammagore
#3 Posted : 2/27/2011 5:42:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I usualy use say 1.5:1 ratio, so 200mg changa and 300mg leaf. mullein is my prefered medium for changa joints.

also, you are defo going to want some sort of harmala in there, using just plain leaf is ok if you are going to rip that joint hard. the haralas will alow for you to pass the joint while holding in the drag.