We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Go for it! Options

camakazi
#1 Posted : 2/26/2011 2:38:57 PM

RUN DMT

How are we all doing? I'm feeling a bit nervy today, slighty scared.. at the same time excited and kinda giddy at the prospect of losing my mind for X amount hands round a clock.

Its been a while since my last "big" trip, the last one in November shook me to the core and since then I've been reluctant to "Go for it!"

Well todays the day.. lets hope its a good un! Very happy Got the place to myself until tomorrow afternoon, cleaned, organised, brain.. chilled. I've fasted for 16 hours and everything is just so.

I'll post a lil sum sum up after the experience.

So this much mushrooms... Liberty Caps el Scotlando

and this much harmaline... FV el probably'notio

ether way I'm going to take it and thats the dose, I'm sure most of it will be harmalas, but it is quite old now, a year maybe so cant be sure.

I really do hope fortune favours the brave and I can move past that immpossibe mind plunderer I had last time.

"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Shadowman-x
#2 Posted : 2/26/2011 7:47:30 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

You're insane.
And I salute you~!
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 2/26/2011 8:15:49 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

that does looks about right tome happy travels.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

damiana
#4 Posted : 2/27/2011 1:17:33 AM

Cosmic Dragon

You should be chiming in soon. I'm sure the journey was beyond words. Smile

Love and Respect

Pleased
PEACE

camakazi
#5 Posted : 2/27/2011 5:53:05 AM

RUN DMT

Something about this has alien symbiotic intelligence written all over it, thats what I keep getting at varying degrees anyway.

The come up is outstanding, I literally dove into the floor as soon as I felt the 1st effects just so I knew I wouldn't fall off anything. Does anyone notice during the onset this clarity of the senses.. its like listening to static for ages and then turning it off and listening to the silence. Only this static interference stuff is all the time and when you eat shrooms or whatever it lifts it and leaves clearer sense of reality, I start hearing things off in the distance, birds chirping in trees accross te road, tiny dust particles floating about the air can be tracked with pin point precision when they catch the light for a split second, darting in and out neighbours conversations... stuff like that, tuning in, a clearer more defined picture of whats going on.

That one had me in some funny thought scenarios a couple times to the point I was just crackin myself up laughing at the absurdity. I remember opening my eyes and a tiny fly was drowning in my orange juce... then going off in this tangent of madness about getting cling film to put over the top of all the cups n shit so no more flys would drown. In reality I dont actually care about those wee flys.. stsy out my juce and you wont get yourself drowned pal.

but aye they're defo aliens that use us as puppets for a wee while so they can see what its like to be human. dunno who they report back to though cause there is no master and the cogs certainly spin of thier own accord.

... and I'm perfectly sane dear brusoiph. Maybe that is whats worrying Pleased. Mass producing weaponised 3 quinuclidinyl benzilate, now that would be insane!

Ready to do life?

"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.