We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quick question! Options

Cdoc
#1 Posted : 2/26/2011 2:24:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Tonight swim is going to smoke dmt for the first time out of a bong. swim knows most say to layer it under ash or mj and dont let the flame actually touch the crystals. swim doesnt smoke mj so what can he layer it under?

also swim has seen a few things floating around on the internet saying not to put water in the bong and some say it doesnt matter, what do you guys think?

Thanks!
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Thebatman
#2 Posted : 2/26/2011 2:28:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have done it twice out of a bong(only two times i smoked the spice) but I used parsley and make a DMT sandwich with it, and I DID has water in the bong. I have had 2 amazing experiences so far, and more to come

Cdoc
#3 Posted : 2/26/2011 2:38:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ahh, cool! Thanks Smile
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 2/26/2011 7:35:11 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Use water... and use almost ANY herb you like (or ash). You do NOT have to use cannabis, methinks it detracts a bit from the experience.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

endlessness
#5 Posted : 2/26/2011 9:29:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First regarding topic title: If you write 'quick question', nobody will know what is inside the topic unless they click on it. This also makes it very hard to find this through a search, so if someone wants to know the exact same thing they wont find your thread and will ask again. When you make a thread, dont think as if its only for yourself, think that its now a part of the forum so the more explicit the title, the better it will be to help others in the future.

Secondly regarding herb/ash/smoking method, did you check the FAQ. You already had part of the answer in your own post, you can use a thick layer of ashes. Or just any herb, and indeed I do not recommend mj, better just a bit of some inactive herb (mint, chamomile, mullein, passionflower, caapi leaf, whatever)

Cdoc
#6 Posted : 2/26/2011 5:40:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, and I understand what yoy mean Endlessness, I didnt think of it that way

heavenlypursuit
#7 Posted : 2/26/2011 8:33:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Parsley and ash is the way to go, as mentioned previously. I also make multiple layers with screens and ash/herb. Put a screen with some ash on it, sprinkle some parsley on that. Put another screen with ash, and sprinkle your dmt on that. Put another screen over that with parsley or whatever herb you want to use, and cover that with ash. This way you have a lot of protection from actually burning the spice. This method used to work for me everytime, and water doesn't affect anything. I now just use my machine and other "contraptions" I've made for smoking spice.

On another note...

Why does it seem that so many people are opposed to mixing spice and MJ? The combination is fantastic. One of my favorite infused blends is 1:1 spice and MJ. I guess I have a different relationship with the plant than most other people on here. I don't get paranoia or racy thoughts ever, just pure relaxation and stress relief. But, I grow my own stuff and hand pick the strains for the specific properties I am looking for. to each his own I guess...

Cdoc
#8 Posted : 2/26/2011 8:39:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

well swim used to smoke a lot of mj, but quit a while back. I plan on getting into a career in the military and didnt want that to interfere (which it almost did, almost got into some legal trouble) However im not at all opposed to it Razz to each his ownSmile

heavenlypursuit
#9 Posted : 2/26/2011 9:39:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc,

Glad you have your priorities straight. Wasn't really alluding to smoking MJ in general, but more to the fact that it seems a lot of Nexians don't like MJ and spice together.

Cdoc
#10 Posted : 2/26/2011 9:54:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh, i meant to word it as to thats why i dont mix the two Razz worded it wrong and sounded like a tangent off in a different subject Razz. But when swim smoked it I felt the same way as you say, idk how it would be a bad mix but I too see that a lot of nexians dont like the two together also. hmmm.

heavenlypursuit
#11 Posted : 2/26/2011 10:36:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just think it effects people differently, just like many of the other substances we partake in. I can see why people would not like it. Some MJ makes the headspace very cloudy and causes paranoia, and I understand why that would not be conducive to a spice journey. However, there are so many different strains of MJ out there. You can literally pick and choose what qualities you want in your bud. I think the Nexians that don't like the combo should search for better strains of MJ. I can honestly attest that when the right strain of MJ is used, and it is combined with spice, the end result is nothing short of amazing. MJ and caapi are my two biggest allies, and it's very hard for me to partake in a spice journey without one of them involved in some manner, even if it's just trace amounts.