We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
its about time! Options

burning rubber
#1 Posted : 2/26/2011 6:08:16 PM

Jordawn

I am so excited to have found dmt-nex. where people actually know what they are talking about! its such a relief. I have become very tired of explaining what the spirit molecule is over and over again to ignorant people who just see past what i am saying and all they hear is "hallucinogenic" im really not one to describe myself- makes me feel like i am on an internet dating site haha... well greetings to all Smile
Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/26/2011 6:10:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha nice one Smile

Welcome to the Nexus!

So I suppose you already tried dmt then? and oral dmt/other psychedelics?

What about extraction what's your experience with that? Any one you are interested in researching at the moment?

See you around!

clouds
#3 Posted : 2/26/2011 6:36:45 PM

Human

a/s/l?

hehe j/k Laughing

welcome Smile

sometimes I also get that feedback from some people when sharing psychedelics... for example...

Me: bla bla bla...

Friend: so its a hallucination, right?

Me: Well, hallucination comes from alucinari... which means "To wander in the mind"

Pranaman
#4 Posted : 2/26/2011 7:32:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BR,

I can relate. Forgiving a person's bias and ignorance of facts definitely takes some willpower. At the same time, I feel that we must be fair to not expect everyone to be in the know of something they've never tried, and of something that everyone around them condemns. Online is a great way to connect with people that actually understand where you are coming from.

DoctorMantus
#5 Posted : 2/26/2011 8:13:43 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

people may be ignorant but the only means to inform them.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"