We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa identification problem. Options

iaiaia
#1 Posted : 2/25/2011 8:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For a little while I've known this plant mimosa grows everywhere, it would help if someone lived on the big island for this one. i know the one with the pink flowers doesnt contain dmt, but there is a different breed with yellow flowers and slightly less common. Does anybody know if there is a yellow flowered mimosa that doesnt have dmt? Or what types of mimosa actually grow on the big island? I will continue research, if anyone thinks a picture would help, I'll upload it. Thanks much

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/25/2011 9:39:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

there's plenty of mimosas that dont contain dmt.

cant you be more specific which one you are looking at, take pics, say more or less the area, etc?

if big island = aus, I think you'll have more luck looking for the local acacias people have more success with

iaiaia
#3 Posted : 2/25/2011 11:28:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nope by big island i mean hawaii. Ill see if i can get some photos up. I just identified it as neptunia, in the mimosa family, though im not sure which one exactly it is. I cant find anything online about any type of neptunia containing dmt though. Appreciate the help if anyone can.

Sally
#4 Posted : 2/25/2011 6:43:20 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Unfortunately I haven't come across any native plants of Hawaii that contain N, N-dimethyltryptamine. There may be active introduced plants however.

Hope that helps,
Much love,
Sally
xx
เฅ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . เฅ

เฅ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR เฅ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .