We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Great video Options

FiorSirtheoir
#1 Posted : 2/23/2011 3:15:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRuM_YBSxk

Just thought I would share. First part of the video is interesting, not so much the recorded experience
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FiorSirtheoir
#2 Posted : 2/23/2011 3:55:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Better video

http://www.youtube.com/w...YBSxk&has_verified=1
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

Perceptual Reality
#3 Posted : 2/23/2011 4:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing videos! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 2/24/2011 2:59:24 AM

John Murdoch IV

It's just pieces of "DMT the spirit molecule" and then some dudes lying on the sofa tripping. That's crap.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DoctorMantus
#5 Posted : 2/24/2011 3:56:26 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

agreed ^ Those videos are not that great.

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Perceptual Reality
#6 Posted : 2/24/2011 4:21:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
It's just pieces of "DMT the spirit molecule" and then some dudes lying on the sofa tripping. That's crap.

It was my first time ever seeing "DMT the Spirit Molecule" so i thought it was pretty interesting. I agree the segment on the dudes tripping was crap
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 2/24/2011 6:41:36 PM

John Murdoch IV

Perceptual Reality wrote:
DMTripper wrote:

It was my first time ever seeing "DMT the Spirit Molecule" so i thought it was pretty interesting. I agree the segment on the dudes tripping was crap

Yeah The Spirit Molecule is good stuff Smile
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

seven7seven
#8 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:09:00 PM

Stewie

I recommended the extras that came with the dvd release of 'The Spirit Molecule'. There is a wonderful interview with Strassman and a question and answer session with the filmmaker, Strassman and Alex Grey and his wife.

Perceptual Reality
#9 Posted : 2/24/2011 8:17:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

seven7seven wrote:
I recommended the extras that came with the dvd release of 'The Spirit Molecule'. There is a wonderful interview with Strassman and a question and answer session with the filmmaker, Strassman and Alex Grey and his wife.

I purchased the DVD yesterday! Cant wait to see it Smile

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 2/25/2011 2:30:35 AM

John Murdoch IV

I've had the DVD for quite some time but never watched the extras and forgot about it.
Putting that on my "to do" list now.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“