We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
UK: is it still safe to order powder mhrb from usa or brazil? Options

ChampionPuffa
#1 Posted : 2/25/2011 12:07:31 AM

lol.

so im sure most of you guys in the uk will have realised how hard it can be to get mhrb now as customs siezed all that powder stuff a while back etc etc.
im wondering if its safe to order small amounts of powdered bark from usa or brazil or if its just gonna get seized by customs.
im sure the whole or shredded is probably gonna be fine but it just seems a lot more hassle if its not needed. are customs seizing only larger bulk orders or will the stop smaller 500g-2kg orders aswell? i just wondered if anyone has had any issues with not receiving powdered or normal bark from usa/brazil suppliers, im likely gonna use fleabay as there is no where else i can find thats got it in stock an i kinda wanna get a half decent amount in just in case the situation doesnt get any better any time soon.
i spoke to opaquelens earlier an it seems hes looking into getting acacia in instead and stopping the mhrb and galactictoad no longer ships to the uk so the amount of available vendors for us uk folks is getting less an less, i can count them on one hand an still roll a spliff at the same time.
so yea wot do people think is it worth it, or should i just stick with ordering normal bark? also has anyone had any success with the other usa vendors from brazil on fleabay when i t comes to uk shipping?
i cant post this in the suppliers forum as im stuck in the nursery at the mo.
any help/advice is much appreciated.

PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.