We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gifts from the Elves...Tenmporary or permanent? Options

Noetic
#1 Posted : 10/21/2008 5:16:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I did my first trip Saturday for my b-day at a hippie gong fest. Im not a hippie but I have studied spirituality and the mechanics of conciousness and reality created by it since about 98'. I smoked an ash pipe packed full of the off-white powdered kind of DMT administered and provided by a guy who called himself a "vibrational Alchemist" Him and his GF took mew through it and I thought I knew what to expect after having tripped hundreds of times on LSD, Shrooms, Peyote, K , straight mescaline and every other drug on the planet. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a trip so powerful and impactful on my conciousness. Evidently I went as far as you can go without losing the ability to come back (According to the tibetans) I didnt know what all this was until looking things up over the last few days and peicing together what happened and the others that have had the same trip. I thought it was just something I made up that was personal to em. I had no idea so many people have been to the same place and interacted with the same entities.

I pulled a full hit, held for 10 seconds, blew it out fast, then quickly a second full hit and could only hold for like 5 seconds, then the third hit about halfway through I fell out. ( I understand now why my trip mentor insisted he hold the pipe. lol.

The first major part was the crysanthemum(pineal like recursive string or fractal of a triangle with the all seeing eye in the middle swirling thousands of them into a mealstrom to the center as I pulled in) While being pulled I herd the higher pitches raising in pitch sound building and as I punctured through the center of the fractal I heard the celophane crumpling sound crackling and went through the pressure room. I was quickly pulled out of that room and forced through a little wormhole kind of like in "contact" or "stargate" or whatever. It deposited me into what I know know is called the "playpen" Where all these little crystalline and cybernetically curcuit board stamped elf like creatures starting clapping and shouting a welcome-type "weeeyaaah" noise. One of tehm seemed to be the ambassador or something that was to speak to me on teir behalf. O noticed right away that stuck his head into my own oversized head and after peering around which seemed like he was searching an old closet for something ...Throwing things of no interest over his shoulder almost until he noticed some things he wanted.

I am an underground hip-hop emcee and I have an extremely technical style using advanced rhymeschemes, metaphor, wordplay with triple meaning punchlines adn whatnot so he immediatley found them interesting. The patterns i guess were of interest and he wanted 2 in particular. A 14 syllable stacked rhymescheme and a 64 bar verse called "The divine Ennead of teh Heliopolis" ...Its the story of teh gods of Egyptology and what they mean in metaphor and possible tru historical meaning. At that point a few of them starting singing matter into existence manifesting as crystal spehere like artifacts with code in them. The code was in characters Ive never seen before and they went so fast I couldnt understand them. They kept telling me to watch and stop worrying as I was fucking flippin out at all this and the landscape. Then the ambassador one told me to make one myself but I was so astonished I couldnt even think of what to do so he kind of had a "Pff, fine , Ill do it myself!" attitude. The metallic guitar stringed low octave plucking sounds they made were unintelligeable as a language but I could get a quick "look! , over here!...Do this! Stop bugging!" kind of message but thats it mainly except for after the ambassador one made 2 artifacts for me. I got the feeling that he felt he needed to give me somnething i return for what he took from em ( the 2 rhymes) and under some sort of cosmic code of rules he was obligated to give mesomething i return. After he made the 2 artifacts he cupped them in each hand and forced them through my ears and into my brain finally settling in the center where what I think is my pinneal gland and it felt like it was on fire. I wanted to ask what happenned when I was being pulled back out of my trip and they quickly waved by and he told me I "needed to come back as fast as possible!" It was imperative and I felt as though we had unfinished business.

I was completely out for like 10 minutes and I puked which I think is what made me come out of it quicker than I was supposed to ( I had been drinking beer all day slowly and ate alot.) And afetr slowly getting my faculties back for another 20 minutes or so before I could speak I just sat there flabbergasted and all I wanted to say was "I....had...NO.. Ide!...never could I have imagined this..." I also had a sense of terror and a few paranoid thoughts..One of which that I wouldnt come out of this and Id be stuck in some psychotic state fo life. I remember jkust wanting to be safe. Someone came by and said teh cops were there at teh party and I was freaking about that since im on probabtion. But once i could stand and walk and talk I just went and sat by a fire for an hour processig what happenned and then we had to go. My friend dropped me at home and I went to bed.

Now heres where it gets weird..lol.. I dreamt more lucid than I ever had (and I am a very lucid dreamer) I woke with mandalas in my head and I see patterns in everything, synchronicity everywhere and I always know when my cell will ring and who it is a good minute before it happens. i always kind of have a feeling when my phone will ring, but only seconds before, now it way before and I know who it is and a feeling of why theyre calling me. I speed read but now I am reading even faster and for instance..speed reading is just a matter of reading and not verbalizing it in your head. Not saying the words in your internal voice. But I can read out loud faster now too. My basic math skills are increased as well and I can freestyle off the dome better. Its not super freakishly kyle XY type of increase in skills but enough for my GF to say ..wow...You are reading way faster. I constantly have influxes of new ideas and motivations to make them happen and its almost getting annoying cuz I cant just sit still and veg out like usual.

I need to know if ...
A) Is this normal
B) Is this permanent?
C) What will happen if I go back and finish what they started?
d) Is there any chance that I'll get stuck in the trip? Or another dimension and not be able to get back to my body or my reality?

Please let me know, I am really concerned about this and I have no one to talk about this. Like I said Ive tripped on everything so many times nothing every fazed me enymore and for the first time in years Im actually stunned.

This is not some attempt to get attention so please only people that know what theyre talking about reply. I dont want to hear a bunch of BS. I need to know whats going on.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/21/2008 6:44:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ill write more later but must go eat...BUT

welcome to the nexus! the hyperspacial club of multidimensional beings.

you may forget some details as time passes...but you will never...ever forget...
it's a sound

polytrip
#3 Posted : 10/21/2008 8:21:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The effects you've been noticing can very likely be attributed to the increased release of human nerve growth factor. If you becausse of this, think that taking more DMT would therefore be a good thing... You shouldn't want to squeeze your glands like an orange, becausse if you exhaust them,you'l reach just the opposite. Besides NGF, cortisol is also being released. Too much of that is not good. It does exactly the opposite of what NGF does; it will make brain cells shrink. If you stay on the good side, your mental health will improve with the health of your brain.
I don't know if elves really do exist. But if they do, these mainstream scientific explanations are probably their counterpart in this material dimension.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/21/2008 8:55:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so yes...this is normal...two its not completely permanent...you will always have a feeling there is more going on than you see...and YOU SHOULD MOST CERTAINLY GO BACK AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!!!! and d no...you wont get stuck in the trip forever...or in another dimension..and if you do go into another dimension..you will barely notice the difference...because every time you smoke spice...you are saying GOODBYE to one of your ego personalities...so in a way..part of you is dieing...but in a way that is beneficial to your spiritual evolution..of become the WHOLE
it's a sound

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 10/21/2008 8:57:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the elves are real dammit!
it's a sound

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:03:14 PM

The Great Namah

Wow, reading through some of that made me cringe. Drinking beer all day at a big hippie fest, smoking the Sacred Spice right before cops show up...doesn't sounds like good joo-joo to me...but whatever....

A) Is this normal
Yes! The Spice changes people. There are many, many reports of people changing after smoking spice.

B) Is this permanent?
Possibly, but probably not. You will probably notice the effects diminishing over the next few days.

C) What will happen if I go back and finish what they started?
Who knows? Even the most seasoned hyperspace traveller doesn't know what's instore for him the next voyage. You may meet up with the same entity again, or be blasted to another part of hyperspace altogether.

d) Is there any chance that I'll get stuck in the trip? Or another dimension and not be able to get back to my body or my reality?
Zilch, nada, none. DMT is one of the safest drugs known to man. No one has ever died from smoking DMT and no one has ever "not come back". One of the things I really like about DMT is that within 10 minutes the peak is over and I am on my way back to this reality.

Quote:
Please let me know, I am really concerned about this and I have no one to talk about this. Like I said Ive tripped on everything so many times nothing every fazed me enymore and for the first time in years Im actually stunned.

This is not some attempt to get attention so please only people that know what theyre talking about reply. I dont want to hear a bunch of BS. I need to know whats going on.

Ok, easy man. Most people (including myself) have a hard time understanding their first hyperspace launch (to me calling it a "trip" is disrepectful). Many of us here at the Nexus don't believe that DMT is a drug in the traditional sense. It is more of a key to our minds and another dimension (sounds a little hippiesh doesn't it?) I doubt anyone will think this is you looking for attention...read some others reports, espicially first time launches. Most of our memebers know what they are talking about, so listen to what they have to say, be open, and you may learn alot from them and the spice.

Welcome to our forum!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Noetic
#7 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:20:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol. ty both. As far as the organ squeezing thing.. Maybe thats why my pineal felt like it was on fire when the sprite squeezed two artifact balls into my brain..That was probably teh case. Ill have to read up on the cortisol, NGD thing. Any good links you can offer would be great. Thanks.

On a side note, what are the elves and are there different kinds? Mine were crystalline with little circuits stamped on them that were like little meridians of energy going through them , but they had smoky spirit type swirls of energy in them too. It was pretty chaotic but the one that was interacting with me looked like he has 3 chakras. Only 3 and the one in his head was bright purple, the one in his hara was like an yellow and orange pulsing one and i think the one lower than that which was hard to see as he was sitting mostly in a lotus or indian style position, but it looked like a reddish color. Anywhoo, wether they arte real or metaphorical manifestations of a chemical change or physiological event, but nevertheless I have changed and its not going away after 3 days. Im not just imagining it as I am very skeptical. I am spiritual but the scientific side of spirituality. Vibrational Medicine was the book that got me interested in spirituality and I am interested in understanding the universe, err...now..multiverse and eventually hacking it if possible. If there is order to it, then there are rules and if there are rules, there are loopholes which can be exploited. Managing the risk is the only variable to calculate how far to take it. So I need to know if anyone has fried tehir brain doing this. According to Mensa I have an IQ of 150 (148 and 152 averaged) and I am very street smart having grown up in a tough childhood. I have a strong mind and it can take alot but everything has its limits so id like to know where those limits are and teh possble benefits of pushing those broundaries. This is my reason for being at the Nexus and any dialogue, references, links or information that can help me in my goal would be greatly appreciated. Anyone in CT. can PM me and well see if theres enough reason to open up a back channel. Magnetic will and synchronicity will manage the rest. Thanks guys and Im glad a forum like this exists. DMT isnt like eating a few shrooms or K hole and for beginners to DMT likemyself its indespensable.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:21:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think you should always doubt whether the elves are real or not. Because being in doubt about them is probably the closest thing to understanding the nature of their dimension. It has to do with perspective.
'real' has to do with perspective. There is no simple 'yes or no'. It is all much more subtle then that. But you have probably discovered this already. Be ready for some more discoveries. (and share them with us)

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:27:42 PM

The Great Namah

polytrip wrote:
I think you should always doubt whether the elves are real or not. Because being in doubt about them is probably the closest thing to understanding the nature of their dimension. It has to do with perspective.
'real' has to do with perspective. There is no simple 'yes or no'. It is all much more subtle then that. But you have probably discovered this already. Be ready for some more discoveries. (and share them with us)

Well said!!!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Noetic
#10 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:33:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I hear ya acalon, I didnt mean to sound belligerent. Just I know tehre are alot of forum trolls around that like to mess with people or arsons looking for drama. I cant afford incorrect info. BTW, I love the quote. Dune is the best Movie/book ever. Children of Dune is great too. I almost rented it again for like the 10th time teh other day. Ill be getting it this week again. I want to walk the golden path and if DMT is teh the spice I need, then Ill need to be brought into the seich and learn all I can. Time to find a good Mua'dib (mouse) to show me the right rabbit hole to go down and make sure there are no snakes living in it. :'}

polytrip
#11 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:38:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You will not damage your brain, unless you find a way to smoke multiple grams in one toke. Having said that, your state of mind will for the greatest part determine how beneficial or damaging the experiences will be for you.
On the order of the universe; every rule has an envelope. Knowing something for certain means also knowing the scope of this certainty.
Every certainty is based on a model, and every model has limits to the extend in wich it can describe a situation.
this means certainty does exist, but it will also mean that there can be perspectives that will just not fit into the model. it is clear that elves will not fit in any earthly model,WITH all earthly knowledge AT THE SAME TIME.

Noetic
#12 Posted : 10/21/2008 10:46:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah poly I thought It would be just another trip but cooler and that certainty was blown right out the universe.lol. The total astonishment was so humbling it broke down a vast amount of what i thought I knew after over a decade of study. The only thing that I believed before that was reafirmed to me was that the matter of our dimension is just slow light and that at higher dimensions we do resonate at higher frequencies and create our reality with intention and thought. I know for sure now that our resonant frequency is what holds us and thus defines our reality and having said that our reality can be changed by changing our thoughts/beliefs/will and ultimately to change our perception which is the sum of our reality...the other side of teh equation. The sprites would chant little artifacts into objects which was basically the same to me as teh whole holographic nature of the universe and creating matter from light. On that dimension as opposed to the slow, lower frequency of teh physical dimension we inhabit now, it is manifest much faster. But on the other hand is gone much fater and has less meaning. So That is teh message I take back from my launch. At least part of it. I still have this nagging feeling that I need to get back quickly as i was prematurely sent back here and didnt get to recieve the knowledge and/or gifts they wnted to impart onto me. The ambassador made it very clear to me with not only a psuedo-linguistic message as well as a powerful emotional wave taht I needed to get back quick. My lesson wasnt done yet. Liek I said I puked and taht ripped me out of the dimension and next time Ill be sure to launch on an empty stomach and maybe with maoi's and whatnot. I ash-piped about 3/4ths of a gram to a gram it looked like. It was a chock full regular sized bowl and I got a 10 second hold, 5 second hold , then a last full pull that I could taste teh resin so it was burnt out and all of it smoked up fully pretty much so I dont think I an do more than that. My "vibrational alchemist" who is some kid I never met before taht night and his GF said that I definitely went all the way out and met teh architects and I was in a full blown trip. So I jeed to reproduce those effects but with a much much much better setting and a good sitter. Thsi time Ill know Ill be safe and not be getting arrested or stuck in atrip cuz some crazy couple gave me something as a sick joke to turn me crazy for life or kill me. Those were the thoughts that hit me towards the end that scared the shit out opf me. I thought I died or at the very least would be stuck like that forever. The dimensions I went to were nice to visit, but I wouldnt want to live there.lol.

lorax
#13 Posted : 10/22/2008 12:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice thread! welcome dude! treat the spice with respect as it is the most untold secret in human history. think long about turning someone else onto it. its a very special thing which should never make it to youtube videos. salvia has already had its ass kicked by youtube. we dont want that happening to the precious!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Noetic
#14 Posted : 10/22/2008 3:18:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I wouldnt be able todo it justice even if I was a you tube video maker. There are however things on it on you tube. I saw some meditations and basic films on it. I was doing a search for info in general and it came up.Same way I found teh Nexus. BUt yeah, I was around when the frat boy college kids killed the underground rave and E scene so I would never be part of letting it get cheapenened and ho'd out to some mainstream public that could never fathom the truth behind it. Having only one voyage so far Im still in awe of it and have the ultimate respect for the spice. The only person I have in mind to give the experience to is my GF and weve been together for 10 years. Shes my soul mate so well be good sitters for each other. I can make sure shell feel safe whereas the people I was with, as cool and friendly as they were, I didnt know before that night and at one point of teh bad part of my trip after puking I thought to myself " What if this is some sick joke that these people played on me and its some crazy sunstance that will make me stuck like this. What is they are some crazy gypsy cult that goes around dosing people and making them insane for life. ? Or what if they killed me and Im dead right now? " Terrorizing thoughts but none of those bad emotional paranoid thoughts happenned until I came back from hyperspace. in HS I was safe and just in total astonishment. Having a good setting with someone you trust implicitly I think will vastly increase the chances of a good voyage.

Noetic
#15 Posted : 10/23/2008 12:58:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Im watching "tranformers" right now and Im thinking to myself that the guy who did the sound is a huge psychonaut.lol. The sounds are so similar.

xantus
#16 Posted : 10/23/2008 9:30:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sounds like you had an amazing first time, but remember this. if you go back with expectations, it will kick your ass further than you thought you could think. it can be very hard to go in each time with a clean slate but I think this is important.

I used to have all kinds of thoughts racing through my head before each time... now there is only 1 thought. "resonate, resonate, resonate..."

(also hit the enterkey a few more times.. I get lost in your maze! Smile )