We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT is like this mechanical worm in my head Options

extrememetal43
#1 Posted : 10/7/2008 4:39:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This was SWIM's journey i'l tell in 1st person.

Method - approximately 40-50 mg of infused herb

Lying in bed I was very tired probably coulda fell asleep but was intent on smoking a pipeful. My last foray was a night long marathon about a week and a half ago and i've resisted the urge to smoke the last couple days but on this day i'm over waiting. I laid there in the dark for about five minutes calming my head. I begin to take the first large hit. I held it in for about 20 seconds at least. About halfway thru holding it in I could feel it, i mean i came into the zone and trailed away til I let the hit out. I could feel something pulling me, I mean hard, sucking me in. I took another hit and held it in the same. By the time I let the hit out I was being pulled so hard and things started moving so quik, definately hyperspeed.

Honestly, what happened next was I felt such emptiness. i dont know if I expect too much from the spice or if it's because it usually does give me a feeling of a presence...like people came to visit and that was comforting. But this time it felt empty and alone.

This happened once or twice before but I envisioned a giant colorful mechanical worm like thing racing past me. And i do mean racing because everything was happening at fast forward this whole time. It was so colorful and it was passing by giving off this buzz or the visuals or whatever creates this eperience. because things were moving by so fast and i felt so empty i was trying to ask the dmt worm why it was heartless. But truthfully idk if it was heartless...;these worm things or whatever came to do some work and were in such a hurry. they didnt have time to deal with that and they were movin so fast. I do seem to think now they were working or something and they were in such a hurry movin so fast. Oh and the sounds were there too since halfway thru the first hit. i mean this alien mechanical computer like sound.

Now i'm in a room...Let's say the room was next to the hallway where the worm was. Now I find myself talking to some people...this one dude inparticular. and what stikes me was that it wasnt an elf, gnome, fairy, entity or anything like that but a person like you and I. And i've talked to people before and ud swear they were human, I believe they are. idk when or where they're from but. I believe we were sitting on a couch with a coffee table in front of us. it was the typical stoner pad...there was a pipe on the table and they would smoke this stuff too.

At one point i opened my eyes and thot I ruined the particular dream I was having...I shut them again and was in the same room...thank god. It was amazing when i opened my eyes i was in my room. As soon as i shut them i was in another place with body and all...just a completely different world. the worms continued to work..but they were movin fast and you could tell it was time for them to go they finished up and trailed away.

Of course my mind was fucking blown. In this report I fail to include a way to describe how fast everything was happening. It was almost too much and that empty feeling prevailed a little. I think that stems from me as a person being a little empty and alone at the moment...jus a little. Maybe it wasnt the dmt's fault for it being empty but I cant help but think dmt is a technology...maybe it is a machine. Maybe the presence i felt in earlier experiences was that of the people it brought. But in earlier experiences i tried to ask the dmt for help and I didnt get a responce. i dont think thats what it does it just is and does those amazing things. Idk im just trying to get a better understanding of what dmt is.

Maybe i'm starting to see why people sometimes say that dmt is hollow emotional experience and some added plant teachers help to integrate and teach you during the experience. now that i think of it the last bunch of times I had smoked it I was on some other substance as well. One nite syrian rue, another mushrooms, another was drinking caapi tea, another was smoking caapi leaves, and another I was on xanax. I think all of these in a way had an effect on the experience and dmt alone was just too much...too fast.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/7/2008 4:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM agrees with you that spice is a technology or sorts..wonderful report...dmt is very empty sometimes...its like the world is empty..with all sorts of stuff in it...ahhaha
it's a sound

flyboy
#3 Posted : 10/19/2008 12:59:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I find dmt is about the light, in both chemical and spiritual terms. The few times I did it in the dark or a room with just a little light, it was more empty because nothing seems to "enter" me. I feel as if light is the conductor of more than just color.

Also, anything feels shitty if you are doing it only becaues you feel you have to... that is the essence of emptiness.... i'm not religious but i say it's like going to church when you need to explore your soul to feel purified, not just because it's sunday.

DMT alone i've never done because i'm always high on thc, but without an maoi or shrooms or anything i would say it's definitely not an empty experience by any means.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/19/2008 1:47:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM doesnt feel its an empty experience...but sometimes the spacial features make it seem like there are only surfaces that we experience..and everything behind those surfaces is emptiness..it doesnt happen every time...its just one of the THEMES he has experienced
it's a sound

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 10/22/2008 11:02:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I get what your saying.
For me sometimes i think it goes by so fast the mind just totaly opens and the information streams through with no friction or interaction. You say were tired, the mind is winding down regardless so just opens like a chute without paying attention
or processing the data in order to reach its desired goal of rest.
You also say youve been doing it a lot lately, maybe your mind reached information saturation point?
So in effect things can be empty and not all at the same time!