We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
well im here :D Options

woodyno8
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 8:18:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

im 17, and i live in the uk, life is fairly good at the moment and im doing a course on horticulture (so lots of plants and general goodness) Very happy
well i have always been so curioues as to what this site was about as i always used to see a close friend go on it, he is a fair amount older than me, i was never really into drugs or psychdellics. but still the site interested me. so a while ago, my friend was like 'hey you wanna try this ?', i looked him up and down and have him a frown, i had no ide at all at this point what it was or what it would do to me, all i had done was smoke a little bit of weed. so i looked at the yellow pill, and though 'why not its made for people to have fun' so i took the pill, then got the huge rushes and all that, and felt amazing! obviouesly this isnt alot to do with DMT but im getting there, so that was my first ectasy 'outing', the fear of all drugs at that point was then gone, i then walked past the computer and saw this site open and had a sneaky look at the url, and then when i got home started to look around at this so called dmt, well from that moment my brain was blown and i was led into many extrodianry stories and many odd people (which were all very nice). i then started to talk to my close friend after i had got my researchfirmly stcuk in my brain and then asked him alot of questions, he semed impressed that i had gone to all the time and then decided to give me pipe of changa, it was incredible. and now im here and looking to learn Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 2/21/2011 3:32:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

hey woody, thanks for the intro essay i was about your age when i became interested in mind expansion and psychedelics. i urge you to continue your research and take your time with it. they arent going anywhere.

i do have to point out that you are a minor and unfortunately even though you sound like a mature young person we just cant have minors on this forum. its a liability to the nexus and treads on slippery ground. im sure you can understrand why this is.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

proto-pax
#3 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:39:50 AM

bird-brain

Welcome! Sadly it does appear that you're 17. Take the time off to research, and when you turn 18 we will be glad to help you!
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

۩
#4 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:47:29 AM

woodyno8 wrote:
im 17, and i live in the uk, life is fairly good at the moment and im doing a course on horticulture (so lots of plants and general goodness) Very happy
well i have always been so curioues as to what this site was about as i always used to see a close friend go on it, he is a fair amount older than me, i was never really into drugs or psychdellics. but still the site interested me. so a while ago, my friend was like 'hey you wanna try this ?', i looked him up and down and have him a frown, i had no ide at all at this point what it was or what it would do to me, all i had done was smoke a little bit of weed. so i looked at the yellow pill, and though 'why not its made for people to have fun' so i took the pill, then got the huge rushes and all that, and felt amazing! obviouesly this isnt alot to do with DMT but im getting there, so that was my first ectasy 'outing', the fear of all drugs at that point was then gone, i then walked past the computer and saw this site open and had a sneaky look at the url, and then when i got home started to look around at this so called dmt, well from that moment my brain was blown and i was led into many extrodianry stories and many odd people (which were all very nice). i then started to talk to my close friend after i had got my researchfirmly stcuk in my brain and then asked him alot of questions, he semed impressed that i had gone to all the time and then decided to give me pipe of changa, it was incredible. and now im here and looking to learn Very happy

yep come back next year Wink

Infundibulum
#5 Posted : 2/21/2011 7:51:38 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi,

As the others said, please come back in a year! Unfortunately minors are not allowed here.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!