We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

codeofomerta
#1 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:38:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. You can call me Code or Omerta if my username is too long. I don't know exactly what to write here so if I miss something please tell me. (I'm very paranoid about personal info however. Wouldn't want anyone geting suspicious and investigating SWIM.)

I have been reading around on this forum for a couple of weeks and SWIM has attempted to create DMT 2 times but failed both times. So I signed up as a member to ask questions for SWIM.

A little bit about my beleifs(I live in Arizona):
-I beleive that it is in the government's best intersts to remove rights from the proletariat and that we must change our gov. so this is not so.
-I beleive that ALL drugs and vices(I include weapons as a vice.) should be legalised and taxed, as laws against them are unenforcable and just create a new class of criminals.
-I beleive freedom is more important than my life, and that we are all equal, so we should all be willing to fight for our freedom (this does not mean I would sacrifce others based off of this, I do what I can and would like others to do the same).
-I beleive that cops, snitches, and stoolebirds are the three lowest forms of humanity(I only include criminals as snitches, honest citizens should feel free to call the cops).
-I beleive in Omerta as my name implies. Google it.

Don't know quite what else to say in my Intro Essay.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

What exactly failed in your extractions?

Regarding your beliefs, I will just make a couple of comments:

Quote:

-I beleive that it is in the government's best intersts to remove rights from the proletariat and that we must change our gov. so this is not so.

I agree the current governing/economical system in general aroudn the world is unnefective and creates a lot of problem, but I dont believe in the old divisions of 'work force/proletariat vs elite'. I think this is an extremely black and white way of looking at things. I think in all sorts of classes we see examples of people who are conscious and people who are not. I like foucault's ideas of how every single citizen became in a way an agent to the Power, like 'guards', watching each other and reacting when someone acts against the norms. I think everybody is affected by brainwash/upbringing/propaganda, including the politicians themselves, and I think the fight for a better world must begin by looking inwardly and trying day-by-day to make ourselves better

Quote:

-I beleive that ALL drugs and vices(I include weapons as a vice.) should be legalised and taxed, as laws against them are unenforcable and just create a new class of criminals.

I agree to some extent, at least about drugs, but I think this cannot work if there isnt a big investment in long term education and short-mid-long term harm-reduction. Regarding weapons, we had a big discussion about this in the nexus which went round and round ad nauseum, I wrote all my views there.

In any case, personally I am very much against the gun industry and I think that as a whole this industry should be discouraged in big ways, and I feel very sad to live in a country that has a big gun industry and know that a lot of it goes to african countries and will be used for destroying a lot of lives Sad Again, I dont think simply forbidding guns would be a solution, but I definitely think we need to put in big question the whole necessity/validity of having a gun industry in the first place, and through education hopefully reducing this evil (imo) from our world.

Quote:

-I beleive that cops, snitches, and stoolebirds are the three lowest forms of humanity(I only include criminals as snitches, honest citizens should feel free to call the cops).

I dont know what stoolebirds are, and I seriously detest snitching, plus coming from a third world country I have had several very bad experiences with cops, but I still wouldnt generalize and say that all cops in general are the lowest forms of humanity. I think the lowest forms of humanity resides in us all and we must daily struggle to overcome them and improve ourselves. I do think that the whole idea of someone with a badge that has an arbitrary socially-sanctioned power over you is very weird and think that ultimately if society had consciousness, it wouldnt be necessary, and I avoid cops completely, but I dont think all cops are necessarily bad people with bad intentions.

One last thing, regarding your intro essay, I would love to know about your psychedelic experiences. Did you try any psychedelics yet? If so, which ones?

See you around!

codeofomerta
#3 Posted : 2/19/2011 6:06:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was using ammonia as a base and didn't crush the plant into a powder the first time, I think those were SWIMs problem. The second time I beleive that SWIM messed up the freeze-precipitate. SWIMs method that he hopes is right, but know is probably wrong is right here: SWIMs method

I agree that guns should be discouraged, however I have two main reasons why they should be allowed: 1)I know where to go to buy an unregistered handgun for less than 50$, so if anybody can access them illegally, then they should be allowed more legally. 2)Most legal handguns are only used in self defense.

You are right I was wrong to group all cops together, but I don't like most(not all) cops. I've grown up in a small town and found that most cops here are hypocrites, liars, or bad cops. A stoolebird is an informant, one who gets involved in criminal activity then engages in chronic snitching.

SWIM has tried weed but no psychedelics.

wingchun
#4 Posted : 2/21/2011 6:18:01 AM

Sifu

Hi Code

Sorry to hear the small town cops are such assholes, but I would second the comment that not all cops are
bad, and - who would YOU call if your children/closest friend/parents were attacked / kidnapped?
I would suggest to you that the energy you give out - will attract like energy back, so if you
give the local cops a "I hate you" vibe - they will subconciously pick up on this, and
probably hassle / harass the heck out of you.

Re Weapons being legal - hmmmm - I'm not sure I'd go with ALL, because this does extent to
a lot of very heavy / serious hardware. Eg - even the local hood, defending his bit of patch
rarely needs a mortar or RPG? However you seem to have a very valid point, about how stoopid
it is that illegal guns are cheap, and legal ones hard to come by.

Personally, I think guns tend to have an energy about them, that attracts like energy....
Also, I live in Australia, where guns are not too common yet, but this seems to be changing.
Most Aussies love a punch on - but when people pull out a gun if they lose, it's not fun anymore.

Can I suggest you try a friendly approach to your local asshole cop ? - treat him like a robot
whereby if you press the "nice" button - (convincingly) - he might just leave you alone....
Alternatively, you could be a smart ass - and attract his hate-filled attention?

Re your extracts - Dunno about ammonia as a base ??? I'd stick to sodium hydroxide - it works
and with the freeze - did you evap enough off first?