We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Request for Full Membership? Options

Johnny_Anyseed
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 9:14:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I've been reading a lot of posts on this website, but I can only post in the nursery at the moment. I wanted to see if I can get Full Membership. I run the Exotic Earth Exchange and we just finished our first official giveaway.

I'm extremely interested in becoming a member of the Coalition for Entheogenic Liberty. I would even like collaborate my site with the others that were posted. I want to help with all of the coalition's goals:
* To raise awareness regarding the entheogenic community's beneficent nature and purpose.
* To alleviate the unnecessary legal and social strain on the entheogenic community by way of general advocacy.
* To promote responsible practice and sincerity within the entheogenic community.

I'm also interested in the sustainable nexus forum. I think in a few years both the Nexus and EEE will have plenty ethnobotanicals to share with the world!

Is it possible for me to gain full membership yet?
Take these posts with a grain of salt, or more if it's bland.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MMPA
#2 Posted : 2/21/2011 5:47:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's not really a good idea to ask this for two reasons:

1. The mods will decide when you are ready and trying to push them to make you a member isn't a very convincing argument. You'll have a better chance to be a member by actually being active in the forum. Actions speak louder than words.

2. You should write a small essay in the introduction section to give your convincing words on why you should be member. If you have, then you don't need to worry about this.