We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
All experiences in one Options

Jamason
#1 Posted : 2/20/2011 8:23:22 PM

Kal'uk - Spirit of the Universe (in Lakota)

My preferred method of ingestion is to smoke a Changa blend. This has the advantage of allowing the experience to last as long as it needs to. A fully loaded water pipe that is close at hand can be hit as many times as necessary to continue the experience. I like three full hits, then two hits when I again regain some semblance of my own consciousness, then one more hit towards the end of that to come down slowly. This experience lasts just over an hour, which for me is perfect, instead of 4-8 hours when drinking.

A session like this or smaller, is best done in the morning I think, when one is well rested and alert. The after glow of such a morning sit can have positive lasting effects for a week or two, which is the duration I enjoy between such sessions.

During my experiences, I never try to stand as it proves too difficult and ties me back to this ordinary physical realm. Instead I prefer to sit cross-legged against a wall to keep my back straight so the channels are open through all Chakras.

My heart beats quickly with nervousness every time I am about to smoke, despite the plethora of positive experiences I have endured. The body and mind remember the realms of exposure I have felt in the past and quiver with anticipation; but once the chemical passes the blood-brain barrier, bliss takes over and my Friends of Ethereal Power, as I call them, present themselves. I feel similar to when I lucid dream. The main difference between ingesting Changa and lucid dreaming is that a lucid dream allows familiar people to be present. The reason I get a distinct feeling that Changa has opened a gateway to another dimension is that the entities I meet there are familiar and regular, but none of them that appear came from my everyday experience; no matter how hard I have tried, I can not bring my physical friends or loving life partner directly into the experience.

However, smoking side-by-side with someone is the best way to experience the other world because, even though that person may not join your experience, it is comforting to know they are exploring some realm along with you.

I will never try, especially via text, to explain the things I actually see because no human words can describe it. I wish I could speak in colors because that is the predominant motif - arrays of colorful geometry, patterns and friendship.

Please tell me your thoughts on what I have said. I look forward to comments!

Happy tripping!
'##:::'##::::'###::::' ##:::::::'####:' ##::::'##:' ##:::'##:
##::'##::::'## ##::: ##::::::: ####: ##:::: ##: ##::'##::
##:'##::::'##:. ##:: ##:::::::. ##:: ##:::: ##: ##:'##:::
#####::::'##:::. ##: ##:::::::'##::: ##:::: ##: #####::::
##. ##::: #########: ##:::::::..:::: ##:::: ##: ##. ##:::
##:. ##:: ##.... ##: ##::::::::::::: ##:::: ##: ##:. ##::
##::. ##: ##:::: ##: ########:::::::. #######:: ##::. ##:
..::::..::..:::::..::........:::::::::.......:::..::::..:::::::::

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.