We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introstellar Options

bindu
#1 Posted : 2/16/2011 1:00:58 PM

After ten years of yoga and being wary of "drugs" only since recently i recognize that entheogens exist and are not what is commonly known as a drug, but rather spiritual tools.

Soaking up all the information i can get on ayahuasca and iboga, so i just by coincidently discovered this amazing forum.

Nice people here too!

blessed be all forms of intelligence

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/17/2011 2:01:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hi bindu,

yeah this place is interesting... and so are entheogens to me. Are you interested in using them for spiritual practices? There's a lot of info out there, hope you find what you are looking for. Do report back on what you have found. I'd be interested to hear a bit more about yourself and what you intend to learn - and if you intend to take them, or if you just want the info...

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/17/2011 7:53:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you try any of these substances yet or plan to in the future? Is there any of them that calls more your attention?

see ya around!

bindu
#4 Posted : 2/20/2011 8:05:30 PM

Hey

never used any psychedelics or ethnogens before in my life.

i intend to use them for several purposes. Spiritual development and to be help people get better.
Intending to stay permanently in the the state of deep flow.

Will be implementing an Iboga treatment for addicts in a hospital soon, but not before taking a little bit of iboga myself. Which i will get in a couple days from a doctor friend.

Also have ordered my first Ayahuasca Ingriedients. Love to Maurice.

Have some obligations but when i find the time i would like to dive deep in the exploration of dmt, changa, aya, and iboga. Not so much interested in the other tools for myself but may be interested if the posses disease healing qualities which i can apply.

all the best

blessed be all forms of intelligence