We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What to expect smokin the spice? Options

Perceptual Reality
#21 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:30:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
oh wow, didnt realize that Razz yeah swim is sure theyll all be good for a while haha Razz swim is using an extraction method using naptha and lye. Are these substances good to use? or would anything be better/easier?

Well if considering using the tek that i use, Hydrated Lime would be way better and easier.(I also hear its safer) But then again, I could be wrong! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Cdoc
#22 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:35:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

swim will have to try some methods. ill also have to explore this site some more. i only joined a couple days ago. this is my 3rd time to this site lol
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Perceptual Reality
#23 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:37:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
swim will have to try some methods. ill also have to explore this site some more. i only joined a couple days ago. this is my 3rd time to this site lol

Knowledge grows as time flows Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Cdoc
#24 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:44:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ahh good saying, very true!
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

Dreamwalker
#25 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:45:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
also @ dreamwalker- What was your 1st experience like? what does did you start with?

For SWIM it was freebase. First 5 or so times at a very small dose not enough for a full on breakthrough but enough to get a feel for it. When your ready to go deeper you'll know.

I know you seem to have respect for the spice and it's great your asking questions before "plugging into the matrix" I'm only stressing that you do research and take it slow so you can continue to build a relationship with this precious molecule.

Jumping right into it has the ability to scare you off forever if your not prepared!

Wishing you luck on all your future journeys when the time comes! Would love to hear all about them!

Perceptual Reality
#26 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:47:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamwalker wrote:
Would love to hear all about them!

Same here, dont forget to report! Smile

Cdoc
#27 Posted : 2/19/2011 9:52:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

definitely will do, shouldnt be very much longer!
Thank you for all of the knowledge you both have shared!

Perceptual Reality
#28 Posted : 2/19/2011 10:46:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cdoc wrote:
definitely will do, shouldnt be very much longer!
Thank you for all of the knowledge you both have shared!

We are taught lessons to teach them and so on Smile

Mindlusion
#29 Posted : 2/20/2011 12:00:35 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Read below
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Dreamwalker
#30 Posted : 2/20/2011 4:21:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very well put Mindlusion!

lacunae
#31 Posted : 2/20/2011 6:15:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamwalker wrote:

Jumping right into it has the ability to scare you off forever if your not prepared!

This is true in my case. After over 3 months, I am just now beginning to consider approaching the freebase again at a low dose.

Perhaps I should just make changa...blast-off is just too much for me.
"Tears themselves interest me greatly -- but not the tears of melancholy hindsight and existential despair;
rather the tears of awe you experience when the realization of an ideal suddenly appears before your very eyes or thunders inside your mind;
these tears interest me." - Philip Hallie

PREV12