We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Options

frankie222
#1 Posted : 2/19/2011 1:14:18 PM

Frank

Hi guys...My names frank, i'm 21 and i'll try to keep this short, basically ive been a member on here for a long time now but i have never posted. i originally joined the site because i was merely intrested in DMT....................anyways over the past year and half i have changed completly..i'm aware that this isn't unfamilular when it comes to DMT. ive ditched all my old friends apart from one who is my best friend and just so happens to be doing the same thing i am, infact it was because of him i think that im like i am today??? ive quit smoking ( just like that! )ive stopped drinking completley, i dont go out anymore and ive gotten into weed aswell. my whole personality has changed ( for the better ). i get regularly pissed off with the way the world is, thats a lie...ALL THE TIME!. i feel like im loosing the will to live sometimes.

ive had 3 dmt trips already, 2 of which happened yesturday ( havent written it up yet ) and the other was a while back. i feel good typing this, almost like im getting it all off my chest. anyways i feel dmt is the path for me to help me figure out what to do in life. i am here to learn afterall. i will start making trip reports as much as i can now as ive begun to work with the molecule recently, i'm rather excited for whats to come! Smile

Thanks for listning guys

Peace.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tetra
#2 Posted : 2/19/2011 1:32:54 PM

BaconBerry

Welcome.

The molecule does indeed have the power to change your life for the better. I also quit drinking after my first DMT experience. I was like, "What's the point? Drinking's retarded." My diet has improved, I'm meditating now, I've built a copper pyramid in the middle of my room . . . yes, it does change you if you pay attention and "Do as Mother says. Amazing substance.

I'm curious about your handle, though, frankie222. What does 222 mean to you? I see that number all the time! That and 22, 9:11, 11:11, and 11:22. I don't believe in coincidence (just look at the date I joined this site. I did not do that on purpose).
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

frankie222
#3 Posted : 2/19/2011 4:02:04 PM

Frank

What does 222 mean to you? I see that number all the time! That and 22, 9:11, 11:11, and 11:22. I don't believe in coincidence (just look at the date I joined this site. I did not do that on purpose). [/quote]

222? this number has no meaning to me, i just chose it a long time ago when a user name wasnt available and it offers alternitives.

Cdoc
#4 Posted : 2/19/2011 5:18:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcom to the Nexus Frankie! It sounds like you kind of hit a rough patch in life, but also a good one? You stopped smoking and drinking, your personality has changed for the better, and youve left all of your old friends.. because they were ties to your past life im assuming?

Although the world is a crazy place, full of fighting and hatred, lies, deception, cruelty, etc. the list can go on forever, we cannot change the whole world at once. Many are to stubborn to change in fact, but for those of us who are open minded enough we can change. Do not feel the weight of the world on your shoulders Frankie. One person may not take it all on. Instead, look how your life has changed for the better, and see how that affects anyone around you, for a start. Then go out, help those in need and imagine how something can change the course of a life. It can be simple things like helping an elder person do something or donating to charity. Imagine donating something to children that they didnt have, that could change their life and they may make decisions that could help even more people in the future, and those people could help more, and so on and so forth!
So you see, even though the world is tough and we cant change it all at once, we can do our part to help others in life, help others to be enlightened, and for the people who take the help they receive and do good with it it can change more and more lives exponentially. We can do our part and change a small part of the world, one person at a time.

Anyway, sorry for rambling Frankie Razz again, welcome to the Nexus! We are all friends here.
Do not lose site of the future, do not dwell in past mistakes, but focus on the present and how you can make a difference, for it will shape all things to come.
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.

frankie222
#5 Posted : 2/19/2011 6:11:19 PM

Frank

[quote=Cdoc]Welcom to the Nexus Frankie! It sounds like you kind of hit a rough patch in life, but also a good one? You stopped smoking and drinking, your personality has changed for the better, and youve left all of your old friends.. because they were ties to your past life im assuming?

Thanks cdoc, yea im finding the transition difficult i suppose as im constantly reminiscing on the past. but you hit the nail on the head...there are others out there way less fortunate than myself. i just need to be reminded once in a while i guess. i'll keep looking on the bright side of things from now on Smile

Cdoc
#6 Posted : 2/20/2011 6:29:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No problem, Im glad I could help! Everyone needs it sometime right? Smile
cdoc is a fictional character, and does not represent any real life persons actions. Anything said is also ficticious in nature with no ties to real events or people, any tie to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.