We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experienced psychonaut with a few meetings with DMT Options

Ameniphus
#1 Posted : 1/15/2011 4:39:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello one and all. Greetings from Atlanta and respects to the beautiful spice. I have become One with the world around me through multiple meetings with Dimitri and Lucy. I have yet to break through fully, yet have learned plenty from the holy substance.

I am an experienced psychonaut and have learned many a thing from my experiences with Lucy. She has led me through multiple dark times in my life, as well as helped me take some uncomfortable looks at myself and change certain weaknesses and downfalls that were affecting me at those points in my life. The land of psychedelia is a place that one must truly respect and understand before diving deep into the rabbit hole. This reality is all we have to live by and we must take everything we can in life, the big and small things, for granted because you never know if you are going to die tomorrow.

Whilst catching a few glimpses beyond into hyperspace, I've only had one true "breakthrough" that was not a full on breakthrough. I know the spice has much to teach, even without breaking through, which is what I respect most about it. I heave learned a thing or two even without breaking through, and for that I am thankful. Once I break through completely, I am not sure if it's going to terrify me or make me yearn for more.

Once again, I would like to say hello to all my fellow friends and psychonauts. Much respects to everyone. I am you, you are me, we are one! Bless always from my corner of the world.

Andy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/15/2011 3:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Do you have any experience with other psychedelics appart from acid? What about oral dmt, any interest in trying that?

Do you remember how was the first time you took psychedelics (or felt their real power) ?

See you around Smile

Ameniphus
#3 Posted : 1/15/2011 6:05:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have had experience with DOB, DOC, smoking DMT, and shroomies as well. The shroomies were only light trips, so I can't really say much about them.

I am.
#4 Posted : 1/16/2011 1:59:21 AM

I AM

welcome ameniphus! nice to see another atlantan in the nexus.

i, too, am an acid head and am finding out many new things about myself and All That Is with dmt. as endlessness has already hinted at, oral dmt is something i'm looking into. i've already done all the necessary extractions to do it, just finding the right time now. it's something you might wanna research. oral dmt (look up pharmahuasca)is very good for people who have a hard time breaking through via smoking. this is because most of the problems with breakthrough for smoking dmt occur because of methodology. vaping spice can be very tricky.

welcome to the nexus and hope to hear more from you bro...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Ameniphus
#5 Posted : 1/16/2011 5:22:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am still a bit edgy on breaking through, as I have much to learn from psychedelia. I have not experienced ego death or OBEs on any psychedelic, except perhaps DOB, although I don't know what to classify as true ego death or "becoming the hallucination." OBEs are something I want to look more into, yet I don't want to take my brain somewhere that it won't pull itself out of easily. What is the true "visual" and "psychedelic" maximum you can achieve with LSD? I don't do it for the visuals at all, yet I want to somehow register what is too far and what is just before too far. Does anyone understand my drift? How much until "visual" stops mattering and you start losing yourself? I just don't want that to happen to me. I've had lots of good, clean L trips, yet lately there have been times I've questioned myself and multiple challenging of reality. I... Need someone personal to talk to outside of this, in a sense.

Ameniphus
#6 Posted : 1/16/2011 5:23:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would just like someone to talk to externally from here... Nothing too big and I hope that's not a lot to ask for...

0NEWAYSH0WER
#7 Posted : 2/18/2011 10:35:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i luv this post kid. :idea: i feel like i've been trying to find you but didn't know where to look.
moderator wrote:
Nexus open forum is not for meeting others, please do not show your email and ask for people to contact you. If you want to talk to someone privately, use PMs

and i'll let you know more. XXxoOx acey king Cool

IF YOU EVER WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE...ASK THE N0NL0CALS. Wut?

Ameniphus
#8 Posted : 2/28/2011 4:18:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Understood everyone! Understood. I didn't mean in person or on email or anything like that! My bad. (: