We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question regarding dosage of Iboga root and HCL Options

dizzee
#1 Posted : 2/17/2011 7:04:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am planning on taking my first Iboga voyage and have a few questions.

1. Can the bark be ground into a powder, fit into gel-caps, and be successfully administered this way? Is potency effected very much compared with other routes of administration?

2. I plan on taking around 20-25g (rock iboga, the most potent, 4-5% alkaloid content) after finishing a 2 week water fast. After 48 hours of taking the first dose, is it OK to redose around 400-500mg of Ibogaine HCL? If not, how long should I wait?

3. Is this a very high dose? I want a very strong experience. I'm experienced with other entheogens and can handle heavy doses of ayahuasca. I know the risks of death but I am willing to take that risk. It's better than suicide.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Rooftop
#2 Posted : 2/18/2011 10:24:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, dizzee, and welcome

I think you will get more answers and info at this forum http://eboka.info/index.php.

Here, you can't post in the iboga subforum before having been promoted to full membership, although you can still read some very interesting things in it.

Good luck on your path to healing with Iboga, and be safe!
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!