We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT for positive life change. Options

Existentialhero1
#1 Posted : 2/16/2011 6:21:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

whats up nexus,

I have never taken DMT before, but lately I have been considering taking it. I have heard many things about the positive life changing effects that DMT may have. I was thinking about taking DMT to help me with my total lack of motivation. I know it sounds like a lame excuse for a problem but my lack of motivations has really hindered life in recent years. What do you guys think bout taking DMT with the intent to spark motivation in ones life? Good idea? or wast of time? Thanks guysSmile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Perceptual Reality
#2 Posted : 2/16/2011 6:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant say it does this for everyone, but for those i know, it definitely gave them motivation! Their artwork, musical skills, all around love for everything was boosted incredibly! Don't expect a crazy change though, just understand that DMT is very sacred! I can't say it will give you motivation per say, but it's possible it will expand your love for life, yourself, and the universe! Smile Research experiences, and be mentally prepared if you decide to undergo the spice. Also, trying ayahuasca, or changa beforehand may help you benefit from the experience! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Ellis D'Empty
#3 Posted : 2/16/2011 6:50:12 AM

Snirfneblin

It all depends on what actually motivates you. You must be prepared for DMT. It might spark your motivation, it might not. What it will do is open up a giant door of never ending hallways of closed doors. And once you open up a door here, theres a whole other set of never ending hallways and doors.

You choose your path. DMT provides the light and keys. Tread carefully.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 2/16/2011 7:02:15 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Total lack of motivation? Ellis is pretty spot on, but what do you mean regarding total lack of motivation? To do anything? To get a job? To write a book, or start your own religion? It would be easier to give you a more specific answer with more specific wisdom if one knew more details.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 2/16/2011 7:34:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't think for a minute that DMT is a panacea of any kind. What it will give you is a deeply profound and profoundly weird experience that is virtually guaranteed to blow you out of your socks. You may feel enriched, even re-wired in the aftermath... or you may find yourself existentially untethered, wishing you could take it all back. It probably won't help you to write your first novel, start flossing or find your car keys... but then again, who the hell knows? It's pretty amazing stuff.

Global
#6 Posted : 2/16/2011 2:16:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

A friend came over a couple days ago and he was talking about wanting to try spice, so I let him try some. Now, I'm not sure how "life changing" his experience was, but it certainly seemed to be powerful enough to be life changing. He took two hits, as per my encouragement Rolling eyes , and was literally bouncing off the walls with excitement. I had never seen someone respond so positively as this guy. For the next half hour or so he couldn't calm himself down. Just kept hollering "oh wow...wow...that was the greatest thing ever..." and similar sentiments. He remarked, "fuck drinking. fuck chasing girls..." My friend told me the next day, he still couldn't shut up about it. Now how long this enthusiasm will last, and if he actually does make any life changes remains to be seen, but it was certainly "night changing" Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Wave Rider
#7 Posted : 2/16/2011 11:26:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you sure you are motivated enough to smoke DMT? I mean, first you gotta find supplies, then you gotta read a tek, then you have to perform the steps, shit, even after you extract it, you have to load the pipe, put it up to your mouth, light your lighter, inhale and hold. Argh, it's all so daunting. What a waste of time. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.

Just kidding Existentialhero1. Sorry, that didn't help anyone. Do some research, ask for help, analyze your situation and make your decision based on that. With research, you can see what it has done (and has not done) for other people and decide if it is right for you. The choice is yours. The forum is here to help, whatever you may choose.

Peace

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson

Perceptual Reality
#8 Posted : 2/17/2011 5:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wave Rider wrote:
Are you sure you are motivated enough to smoke DMT? I mean, first you gotta find supplies, then you gotta read a tek, then you have to perform the steps, shit, even after you extract it, you have to load the pipe, put it up to your mouth, light your lighter, inhale and hold. Argh, it's all so daunting. What a waste of time. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.

Just kidding Existentialhero1. Sorry, that didn't help anyone. Do some research, ask for help, analyze your situation and make your decision based on that. With research, you can see what it has done (and has not done) for other people and decide if it is right for you. The choice is yours. The forum is here to help, whatever you may choose.

Peace

Agreeed.
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Shayku
#9 Posted : 2/17/2011 5:38:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think DMT has the potential to help you, but of course it's not guaranteed. It takes some humility to pick yourself up and get going in life, and DMT can certainly show you humility. It really depends what your situation is.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

Global
#10 Posted : 2/18/2011 9:41:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Wave Rider wrote:

Peace

I laughed when I read this cause it's pretty true. You gotta have good technique for everything. You gotta get the right materials, and the right supplies that are gonna help you use your materials most efficiently. Then you gotta actually do all the steps properly or you'll be hitting a road block somewhere down the line. Then once you have it all scraped up, which takes some technique because I have to scrape out of a mason jar which is just inconvenient, it can be a trick the first time to get your spice into the pipe without it sticking to your hands or falling or sticking to the walls of the GVG (assuming you hopefully have one) and that you've managed to put the the filter or layers of screen or copper mesh or whatever in place so that when it melts (as it does very quickly) that it doesn't run down the U-neck making vaporization pretty tricky. Then you gotta hold it in your lungs for as long as you can which can be quite the trick if the vapor is very harsh especially as it will tend to be since many will overheat it on their first attempt. And for myself personally, I had to go through 3 different butane lighters before I finally found one that would cooperate half-decently (the ARC torch). Are you fucking up your GVG filter with soot? To clean it, or to buy a new one? Clean it you say; ok let's see, what to do: need pliers to pull out the ring and hold the filter with them as to not burn yourself or others with a propane torch, and then to reassemble it of course... Do you listen to music or do you not listen to music? If you're listening to music, you gotta figure out exactly how you plan on facilitating that. Turn it on before or after you've done the vaporization procedure? Where to do it? Is it ok if people are around? I'm sure I'm missing some point in technique that has stood in my way before, but I can't seem to think of any others at the moment.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb