We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushrooms, UFO's and strange lights Options

SugarFreeHybrid
#1 Posted : 2/18/2011 1:25:17 AM

A Light-Breather

I can't post in the 'mushrooms' section so I'll post here.

But I'm curious to know that have you've had UFO sightings in your life. And if so, have you been on mushrooms (or other psychedelics) while this has occurred?

Why I want to know this is because I've eaten mushrooms 5 times. And two times I've seen strange lights which I believe to be UFO's or something else which I just can't identify what it is.

The first time I ate shrooms the clouds in the sky (which were mighty) lured my me and my friends off to a mountain/cliff so we could get a better look at the upcoming storm (which never came). When we come there we look at the clouds/sky and suddenly there appears from out of nowhere a disc shaped object which drives around like it would ignore earths gravity and it seemed to have a very, VERY strong light which light up the sky above the 'spaceship' (if it was one, I know for sure that it wasn't an airplane and helicopters don't fly at that altitude). Also moments after that 'aircraft' disappeared another one appeared and it had three red lights like a red triforce and this also just appeared and disappeared. And at this moment we were standing speechless at the mountain/cliff just looking at the sky and feeling so helpless and tiny not knowing what was going on or what it was, but at least we knew what it wasn't. And then just a few moments later again a red "triforce" is flying above. But this time we feel inside our shroom bubble that we should just get running down on flat ground again, and so we did. It felt like that was the point of the trip. That moment. It's hard to put in words the emotions and the feeling that was in the air.

After that I've eaten three times and I didn't search or expect to see anything strange in the sky. I was just enjoying the trips.

But however one week ago I ate shrooms again and when I was walking home with my friend I suddenly saw two lines of a blue light which went like ":::::::::::>" (from left to right) about 10-20 meters in front of us (not in the sky), and after that I got this strange feeling inside of me, this 'electric' feeling which I can't describe. We both knew that this was very strange as the light only lasted a couple of seconds and appeared from nowhere and also disappeared to nowhere. The only thing I could use as a reference to this was police sirens but however the road was still further down the path that we walked. And as far as I know, police cars or sirens for that matter can't just appear and disappear. After this we start to walk quickly towards the road, filled with adrealine and euforia but also a bit scared at the same time (The clock was around 04:30 at the night and the stars were shining like crazy it was intense). When we come up to the road we of course see nothing, we check left, right, up, down incase we see anything, but after just a few moments a single "round" white/yellow (normal/basic) light seems to levitate at the place we just moments ago came from or the place where we saw the first light. And it just floated like it would again ignore the laws of gravity and then it disappeared as easily as it appeared. I felt that this was a confirmation that the first ones were no police sirens, I can't find any possible reference light for this one.

This resulted in a lot of questions in my head.
-Who or What was that ? (obviously)
-Why did I see it ?
-Has anyone else seen it or something like it ?
-Does this usually happen on shrooms, is it a shroom exclusive ?
-Does this happen on other psychedelics ?
-Does this happen without psychedelics ?
-Why did it happen ?
-Will I see it again ?
-Will anyone respond to this ? Razz

Of course I know that lights and other strange sights and encounters can occur in any situation like stone cold sober, drunk, high or on psychedelics. But what I'm curious to know and also my question for you guys is... Have you experienced something like this on shrooms. Have you experienced this on other psychedelics. Have you experienced this while being sober. I would like to know. I'm curiously waiting for your response.

As far as I know/can remember... I haven't seen any other strange sighting while being sober or on other drugs/psychedelics. Only on shrooms.

appreciation | compassion | forgiveness | humility | understanding | valor
- the six heart virtues

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.