We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
RecommendaTek Options

damiana
#21 Posted : 2/16/2011 8:09:01 AM

Cosmic Dragon

SnozzleBerry wrote:
damiana wrote:
without big mycology words involved either.

Why? I've always found learning the terminology of a particular hobby is the best/easiest way to talk about what you want to talk about relating to said hobby. It certainly makes troubleshooting and expressing yourself within the given arena much easier. I dunno...just my thoughts

Certainly, I do agree, I suppose what I meant was I would not use them straight away. I would explain the process in layman's terms and then explain what word is appropriate. I want to be an easy bridge between the expert and the beginner.
PEACE

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

damiana
#22 Posted : 2/16/2011 8:21:52 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Quote:
I am using the shroomexpert's monobags (manure/straw and secret ingredients) I also used his WBS spawnbags.

I've never heard of this before now. It looks very convenient and easy to use, though almost everything is done for you, and of course it does cost more. This does look like a nice buy if you have some extra money and don't want to actually 'get your hands dirty'. Thanks for the post, SWIM may want to emulate their monobag technique in his own tek.
PEACE

Madcap
#23 Posted : 2/17/2011 1:46:07 AM

illudium Q-36

damiana wrote:
Quote:
I am using the shroomexpert's monobags (manure/straw and secret ingredients) I also used his WBS spawnbags.

I've never heard of this before now. It looks very convenient and easy to use, though almost everything is done for you, and of course it does cost more. This does look like a nice buy if you have some extra money and don't want to actually 'get your hands dirty'. Thanks for the post, SWIM may want to emulate their monobag technique in his own tek.

He actually just started a new product that is basically 1 step invitro grow bags.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

PREV12