We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
spiritiual or not? Options

Rapt
#1 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:16:38 AM

Wesley

what is your opinion about DMT and what it has to do with being spiritual or not?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 10/20/2008 6:18:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A bit foggy .. that question, but this is how it connects for me - Sex -> Life -> death -> Sex -> life -> death in a constant circle. And spirit is imbibed into absolutely everything living. Inanimate matter is just tinged with spirit ... but I'll not digress...

Dmt releases the Kundalini, or 'libido'... shakti ... mana ... hyper-chi into our charkas and consciousness. So it can be just like an orgasm ... which the Victorian-era French people feared, and they even called the orgasm 'the little death' (le petit mort),

Dmt can give you a Beingasm - which is what happens when you go and reunite with God, when the ego 'dies' and meets the non-dual AllThatIs. We all ought to have a Beingasm, or 12 before we really die as it's good for you to know this - a birthright ! And to 'practice' the letting go part, well that is always good to do, for big and small 'deaths' ... ! ...

Dmt's breakthroughs (into the white Light or not) for me are absolutely spiritual - they seem to confirm that a non-physical reality exists that is woven into the physical one. We need dmt as a 'tool' to diddle with the little button in our head (pineal gland's neurochemistry) to find out that we are also (mainly..?) spirit energy bound up in a reincarnated body.

Sex can give you an Orgasm - just diddle the lower 'buttons' we are endowed with for one of those once a day ! The blinding white-outs of a good few multiple O's are about the closest we'd all get to 'God', if it we'ren't for that other 'button'.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 10/20/2008 2:59:16 PM

The Great Namah

DMT is only second to Ayahuasca as a spiritual tool for me.

DMT has shown me that there is so much more to our existence than just our physical body. It has renewed my faith in a creator. It has shown me that love is one of the main reasons we are here, in our physical body. Love is a driving force of the universe.

Ayahuasca has been very healing, mentally, physically, and emotionally. Mama Caapi has lifted me out of a minor depression and shown me how to better myself as a person.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:15:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Life itself is a spiritual experience. I don't know if DMT just enhances the 'experience aspect' of being alive, whether it enhances the spiritual aspect of your experiences, of whether the spiritual aspect of being alive is responsible for the the very fact of experience itself, so enhancement of one would be the same as enhancement of the other.
It seems that psychedelics mainly work on the experience mechanisms of the brain, just as you look at how drastic the effects of DMT and some other tryptamines are and how non-lethal at the same time, compared to cocaine or opiates.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 10/20/2008 5:30:51 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Entheogens are def. a spiritual thing for me.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 10/20/2008 7:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

they have showed me the door..and it was my choice to enter
it's a sound

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 10/20/2008 7:56:49 PM

John Murdoch IV

DMT can give you a VERY spiritual experience but also quite a hollow one I think. It just depends on who or how you are and how your soul functions.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

burnt
#8 Posted : 10/21/2008 4:19:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

It depends on your definition of spirit. I have a hard time accepting that any experience any person or animal in the entire world has spiritual experiences although I myself have had them. It depends if one considers a spiritual experience real or not. Is the mind contained in the brain or is the mind capable of existing outside the brain?

Why would one question this when one has experienced the light seen the dead and molded into their love? Because if its real it has serious implications and if its just a trick of the imagination then it does as well.

Psychedelics are notorious for both building up and breaking down beliefs we have. Its important to recognize this.

Many people may not agree with me because beliefs based on experience seem genuine but are they..? I feel its important for those exploring these realms to ponder this lest we may fall into the same traps as our ancestors and not really progress on answering these questions.