We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The DMT experience. Options

Thespiritmolecule6
#1 Posted : 2/15/2011 4:10:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello hello.
First off, I'd like to say that I have had experiences with vaporized freebase DMT and can honestly say that this molecule really opens the doors to the other dimensions that are present all around us. This spectacular neurotransmitter will answer any questions you might have regarding existence and life after death (assuming you can take in all the information and organize it). With this molecule, you are not seeing with the eyes, and feeling with your receptors. All your perceptions are on standby while your mind, not brain, but mind journeys into another plane of existence.

So i have a question for anyone with experience in oral DMT. I know with ayahuasca it is common to purge, is this because of the brew, or the MAOI and DMT combination? By this I mean, if i was to omit the brew, and just take an extract of Harmaline (MAOI) and then a gelcap of extracted DMT, will i likely still vomit? Thanks a lot

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.