We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
DMT the most illegal drug known to man. Options

cecil_cbr
#61 Posted : 2/12/2011 9:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The U.S. is so back-asswards on its policies on drugs its unreal. Drugs do nothing but cause chemical reactions to take place in the body, no different than when exercising, eating food, or just having regular EMOTIONS.

What's worse? One guy is sober but having a bad day and flips out one night because he is in a pissed off mood and decides to beat the shit out of his girlfreind. Another guy does some dmt or acid in his room by himself and doesn't hurt anybody but gets caught because of a nosy neighbor or something. First guy gets a slap on the wrist second guy goes to prison.

Drugs aren't illegal because the government is trying to protect us or help us. Think about it

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BananaForeskin
#62 Posted : 2/13/2011 1:17:44 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

^^^

That paragraph was about as fresh and new as someone telling the Pope that Jesus might have been pretty cool.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Mister_Niles
#63 Posted : 2/13/2011 1:56:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
^^^

That paragraph was about as fresh and new as someone telling the Pope that Jesus might have been pretty cool.

^^^^
Way to encourage the person with 10 posts to post more. Come on now.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

xebiche
#64 Posted : 2/13/2011 12:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lawyers have an advantage over prosecutors when it comes to DMT charges. The DMT laws are both new and arbitrary. There are loopholes everywhere.
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

polytrip
#65 Posted : 2/13/2011 2:39:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I think technically speaking, mescaline is probably the most illegal substance in america, because if you're caught with a cactus you're charged for possesion of the amount of grams of mescaline that equals the total weight of the entire cactus, meaning that the legal status of the substance is being transferred to the entire plant. If they'd do that with DMT then everybody would have to be charged with possesion of his own weight in grams of DMT. Now thát would be something.

Thebatman
#66 Posted : 2/14/2011 2:02:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A certain Thomas Paine once said "yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." I think it applies in the curent situation.

FiorSirtheoir
#67 Posted : 2/14/2011 2:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shaggy Shaman wrote:
I believe he is referring to the concept that there is only one being and we are all that one being, experiencing itself subjectively, because it pleases the I AM-Creator being to experience itself in this way.

Correct. The Creator experiences everything, the Unique Collective Awareness if you will.
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

BananaForeskin
#68 Posted : 2/14/2011 4:54:50 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Mister_Niles wrote:
BananaForeskin wrote:
^^^

^^^^
Way to encourage the person with 10 posts to post more. Come on now.

I'm sorry, cecil_cbr, ... I probably shouldn't post anything after getting home from work. It just doesn't end well.

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Madcap
#69 Posted : 2/14/2011 11:32:51 PM

illudium Q-36

man, it gets raw over here in the nursery.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

«PREV234