We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt extracts Options

cannabis420420
#1 Posted : 2/13/2011 5:40:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i was wondering how to make an extract of mimosa hostilis.iam new to this site and want to try dmt there is none around here never even herd of people doing it around here so i need help on how to make an extract is it Possible to do steam extract please help and thanks for your time

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

melange
#2 Posted : 2/13/2011 5:49:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus. It's a good place for information and support.

There are many good teks (technical procedures) for extraction. Google is your friend. You are probably better off doing a straight to base extraction. Rather than spoon feed you the answers you seek, I encourage you to explore this forum and start researching. It is not difficult and quite rewarding (the ultimate reward being a visitor to hyperspace).

Good luck!

MelCat
#3 Posted : 2/13/2011 5:52:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel your pain but really??

This whole site is dedicated to extraction and exploration of dmt.

Check out the wiki and the faqs. They are there for a reason. Pleased
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

MelCat
#4 Posted : 2/13/2011 5:55:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

melange wrote:
Welcome to the nexus. It's a good place for information and support.

There are many good teks (technical procedures) for extraction. Google is your friend. You are probably better off doing a straight to base extraction. Rather than spoon feed you the answers you seek, I encourage you to explore this forum and start researching. It is not difficult and quite rewarding (the ultimate reward being a visitor to hyperspace).

Good luck!

Very eloquent advice Melange. I wish I would have refreshed before posting.

I forgot.. Welcome to the Nexus! Very happy

cannabis420420
#5 Posted : 2/13/2011 2:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you all verry much Smile for all your help

MelCat
#6 Posted : 2/13/2011 6:07:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem cannabis.. Let us know which Tek you decide to use and if you run into any hitches.

cannabis420420
#7 Posted : 2/14/2011 10:11:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think i might try the lazy man tek see how it goes Smile thanks again Smile peace

Shiva H. Vishnu
#8 Posted : 2/14/2011 11:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you'll get a lot of folks donplaying the value of the lazyman's tek. these inveterate psychonauts usually have a state of the art vaporizer and have mastered their delivery technique. as a beginner, lazyman's tek is good for two reasons.

1. it's easy as pie.

2. it pulls and retains some of the plant oils that remain in the final product after evap. i can tell you from personal experience that, if you are going to be smoking your spice in a regular old glass pipe, the waxy orange spice that the lazyman's tek yields is a much better option. the plant's oils seem to protect the dmt from the flame and allow for it to vaporize more slowly. you can get farther from the less pure spice with less actual dmt used than if you just load up pure freebase into a bowl. even a substrate and a top layer wont protect the pure freebase from disappearing the instant a flame gets anywhere near it. the plant's oils seem to insulate it quite effectively. this opinion is based on several bioassays of the spice by myself and my friends. all report a more intense experience with a smaller dose by weight when smoking the orange spice in a traditional bowl. hell, one friend even used a one-hitter with a little tobacco and had a nice ride on the orange spice.

it seems counterintuitive, but it works.

obviously, for purer spice, you'll need to freeze precip. but, hey, baby steps. do you have a GVG? no? go the lazyman route this time. test the waters.

my two cents.