We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dosed Out? Options

godling
#1 Posted : 2/4/2011 11:38:56 PM

Winnie the Pooh

Okay.. so swim has something interesting happening with him and his shroom journey.. swim has had EXTENSIVE journeys with the magical shroomaloom.. an uncountable amount...

the issue is... swim hasn't heavy dosed in 2 years.. not since many gone wrong escapades in the fields,, i.e. bad trips. .. and switched to hydroponics only..

now.. swim loves to take a gram and get into the music and dance and play and what have you.. and also enjoys the other smaller amounts .. 2g, etc... and 3 g's would be a hefty trip.... well .. swim heard about the "hero's" dose that mckenna talks about.. well.. swim did 4.75g it was amazing... soooo divine....

now... every time swim doses it doesn't live up to it's standards.. like 1 gram barely touches him.. 2.5 grams feel like 1g.. and 3 grams doesn't even feel like 2 grams worth...

what is going on here... it's not swim's zhrooms because all the trips have been from different sources.. and have tripped on these same sources before the 4.75g trip... and swim has taken substantial breaks from journeying... and it's definitely not diet...

has anyone else come across something like this... it is very perplexing because this is one of swim's most favored ways of journeying..
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dot5841
#2 Posted : 2/14/2011 9:13:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This same thing happened to SWIM. Taking tiny doses of 1-3g was so strong and beautiful. Never really had a trip scare SWIM, but then one day 4.5g appeared in his hands and the trip was amazing. Staring at his bed the floral patterns begin to grow and wilt respectively. Not much was remembered after that. But ever since even 2g barely gives a noticeable effect, just like you say SWIM experiences, even to a group of other friends who have NEVER taken shrooms. Why would SWIMS large dose trip effect others who are new? Its been ages since the last trip. But I really dont think its all about waiting. When SWIM is ready, he/she will be shown the beauty. Its more about set and setting for SWIM than diet or even dose.
My eyes are soon to be open! Cant wait!

Spicegnosis
#3 Posted : 2/14/2011 12:41:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sound's like it might be poor genetics or poor drying tek.

Entheogens,the original human rites