We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some Beefy Yellow/Orange crystal formations Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 2/1/2011 4:56:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

A couple of pics of an STB/evap extraction. Notice up close the crystals have a sort of yellow powder texture to them. That is because the temps were changed it the last days of evap and some spice precipiated out as the temps got dropped to about 50 from 75. It was pulled with Heptane. Notice the last picture, it was a finnished waxy residue that was pulled out from the 1st pull about 2grms worth of this waxy stuff.
Ice House attached the following image(s):
DSC00015.JPG (2,604kb) downloaded 517 time(s).
DSC00019.JPG (2,740kb) downloaded 518 time(s).
DSC00021.JPG (2,690kb) downloaded 517 time(s).
DSC00024.JPG (2,392kb) downloaded 517 time(s).
DSC00030.JPG (2,285kb) downloaded 515 time(s).
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ellis D'Empty
#2 Posted : 2/10/2011 12:38:23 AM

Snirfneblin

Smile looks amazing!
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Ljosalfar
#3 Posted : 2/10/2011 1:23:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IH, what was your yield, if I may ask?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

Ice House
#4 Posted : 2/13/2011 9:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Ljosalfar wrote:
IH, what was your yield, if I may ask?

The yeild from the first pull from 700 grams of powder MHRB was 5 grams.

I am still in the extraction process. I am at just over 7 grams. I'm expecting to get another gram or two with any luck.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.