We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
enhanced leaf drug test Options

shnozberries
#1 Posted : 2/13/2011 3:13:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim is interested in trying an enhanced leaf blend with b. caapi, mullein, passion flower, peppermint, and blue lotus.

SWIM is subject to random drug test for his job. Swim's job sends his u.a. to a lab to have very thorough test ran. They test for more than just the regular 6 or 8.

Swim was just wondering if the maoi's contained in the blend would show up on drug test? How long would they be detectable? Should swim just stick to smoking "spice"? Swim really wants to try the enhanced leaf for more enlightenment.

Thanks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

LandOfOz
#2 Posted : 2/13/2011 6:00:33 AM

Oz

never will you be tested for such a chemical.

the test is either:
1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hashish)
2. Cocaine (cocaine, benzoylecognine, cocaethylene)
3. Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine)
4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

or:

#DIP-AMP - Amphetamine
#DIP-BAR - Barbiturates
#DIP-BZO - Benzodiazepines
#DIP-COC - Cocaine
#DIP-THC - Marijuana
#DIP-mAMP - Methamphetamines
#DIP-OPI - Opiates
#DIP-PCP - Phencyclidine
#DIP-MTD - Methadone
#DIP-MDMA - Ecstasy
#DIP-OXY - Oxycodone

shnozberries
#3 Posted : 2/13/2011 6:19:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the answer and the help but let's say swim works for strict company and they are said to have "different more strict test" that can test for salvia and the new rage of spice(for lack of a better name, such as k2 and armageddon, the "legal weed" that sells in smoke shops)

swim would just hate to be worried about this during/ after changa or pharma use. but i guess no one knows for sure until somebody tries.

Shaolin
#4 Posted : 2/13/2011 9:26:00 AM

Stiletto Stoner

What's wrong with smoking b. caapi, mullein, passion flower, peppermint, and blue lotus ? Isn't all legal ? That being said, I don't believe there are "MAOI" tests.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

LandOfOz
#5 Posted : 2/13/2011 7:17:49 PM

Oz

there is not a chance in hell they can do that. talking custom bloodwork for chemicals that we dont even know the metabolites of. even if we know what jdubs and sally turn into, each test would cost thousands of dollars.