We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
shamanic-plants Options

shamanic-plants
#1 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:03:58 PM

Alfonso

hi all I'm new and I want to introduce, I am of the Amazon region where there are many varieties of plants and medicinal active research and studies, I am studying botany and is therefore the need to belong to forums and to exchange experiences and ideas of others Member ..
thanks guys

shamanic-plants
Wink

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:32:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bienvenido (o bem-vindo)! Welcome to the Nexus Smile

Did you try ayahuasca yet? What about vaporized dmt? Or other psychedelics? Any interest or experience in extracting these substances?

See ya around!

shamanic-plants
#3 Posted : 2/12/2011 2:30:19 PM

Alfonso

thanks friend, if I take aya is part of a culture of mine to be in connection with the magical world of only plants; I have knowledge of aya extract...

shamanic-plants

PhaseTransitions
#4 Posted : 2/12/2011 11:58:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am lucky to have found this thread. I am a neuroscientist and have dedicated my life to studying the brain. I was in Peru for 7 weeks with the Aymara on the reserve near Lake Titicaca. I learned a lot.

I feel that the plants are the balanced solutions provided by Nature and the extracts only upset the balance Nature created. How you feel about this? I feel it is best to do a minimal extraction (boil in hot water, filter, and reuse) and use it with as much knowledge of spirit, ritual, and the cosmos as you can possibly arm yourself with.
β€œIn the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer” - Albert Camus