We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Essay Options

Dharmaking
#1 Posted : 2/12/2011 2:41:36 AM

Sean

So SWIM tried dmt a while ago. The first time was about a year ago and it was only resin. The second and third times were freebase dmt but SWIM used a lightbulb vaporizer and could not break through. The fourth time SWIM used a bong and almost broke through, flying through a tunnel of various tessellations and shapes. The experience was powerful and served to prove everything that SWIM knew about the truth of Reality and spirituality. SWIM views dmt as a powerful tool for exploration of consciousness. SWIM has recently bought the necessary ingredients for an extraction and shall proceed in the next coming weeks. The only issue is where to find 99% isopropyl alcohol. SWIM is excited to share his experiences and learn from others.

Cheers!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Why do you need the 99% IPA?

Good luck!

Dharmaking
#3 Posted : 2/12/2011 1:01:20 PM

Sean

99% isopropyl alcohol is needed to make FASI and crash out the deems from the d limonene. He's using the BLAB tek. I found it online for little cost but couldn't find it in stores. I guess he'll just have to use the Internet unless you have some wisdom to bestow upon me!

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/12/2011 2:24:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You dont need IPA if you cant find it, you can just use FASW instead. Just salt with FASW and evaporate water and you have your fumarates (with some fumaric acid contamination, but that is not really a problem, you can do IPA or acetone washes or recrystallizations)

Also, please dont call it 'deems', we had several discussions about this, you can check these links out regarding slangs and appropriate language use here if you want: 1, 2, 3, 4

DoctorMantus
#5 Posted : 2/12/2011 2:57:54 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome and good luck And yes DMT is a great tool, not just for exploring consciousness yes it is a big part, but also remember when you go in you wanna try to come out with medium sized ideas to share with the community. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Dharmaking
#6 Posted : 2/12/2011 7:51:14 PM

Sean

Hey thanks for the tip! I was unaware of the feelings towards slang on this forum but will not use it again as I do not wish to offend anyone.