We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the evil man with the yellow raincoat and the umbrella.. Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 10/18/2008 9:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Once about one year ago i was walkin through the city with my girlfriend in a very crowded mid town street. Suddenly as if stepping out from another dimension this man appeared in front of me (he seemed to have stepped out of the shadow of someone else who was walking twoard me and her). We were holding hands i think. He was wearing a yellow long raincoat, a hat and had a black umbrella in his hand which he pointed twoads my solar plexus (this is the area where i feel my soul is located). He was grinning very evil and seemed to be drawing energy from me with his umbrella. My girlfriend suddenly let go of my hand and seemed somewhat distant from me. All the other passengers seemed to be moving in slow motion. It felt like he was doing something to my soul. Then suddenly my girlfriend grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side. I turned around to look for the man but he had vanished within the second I was looking at my girlfriend while she was grabbing my hand. I still felt very shaken from the experience. I asked my girlfriend if she had seen him too which she had. She also told me that she saw his evil grin and also felt like he was emitting some sort of negative energy.

The experience was so weird that I've been thinking about him ever since. I even thought about consulting the elves about him. But i'm afraid I might summon him to hyperspace that way where he could do even more damage to me because I would be without my body protecting my soul.

I was very sober during this experience. I wasn't even smoking weed that weed because I had a lot to do at work.

I checked the internet on the subject of soul suckers and life energy stealers and there seemed to be quite a lot to read about it. There were people reporting other "strange" people stalking them.. always sitting in about the same radius away from them. These people reported feeling weaker and weaker every day until they got sick in some way.

Have any of you experienced anything like this?

Watch out for the man with the umbrella!! And punch him in the balls when ever you see him!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 10/18/2008 10:10:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I never have experienced anything like this myself, but a friend of me told me a few weeks ago that he felt that 3 spirits had entered his body. A few days before this, i had a dream in wich he was plaged by leaches. Luckily he says the spirits are gone now.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/19/2008 2:06:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

it might be a good idea for you to get a selenite wand...or some other powerful crystal that will protect and unattach negative entities...maybe a piece of moldavite...or kyanite would be good too...if we talk about it more i may be able to find the perfect gemstone for this...also buy some Palo Santo wood...it is a incense that is just a piece of wood...but it dispells evil spirits and misfortune..its great to have around...
it's a sound

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 10/19/2008 8:46:15 PM

JC

Crystals are a good idea! I could send you some orgonite if you like! Smile Also this book has loads of techniques on ridding yourself of negative parasitical entities and protecting yourself in the future http://www.amazon.co.uk/...id=1224445512&sr=1-2

ambi-lysergance
#5 Posted : 10/19/2008 10:15:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what an interesting yet quite unnerving topic,
just reading your experience scared the shit out of me and sent a cold shiver down my spine. god only knows how u must have felt cheech. I hope u get the protection and reassurance you seek.
that book looks realy interesting, gonny grab a copy and look into some crystals. this kinda stuff must really help with the set and setting and peace of mind for psyhedelic journeys and life in general.
good reccomendations guysWink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 10/19/2008 11:57:11 PM

John Murdoch IV

I usually carry a crystal for protection but have never experienced this.

But a good friend of mine was once traveling India alone and spent some nights in a place where you can rent a bed and you just bring your sleeping bag and you share a room with other people, mostly low budget tourists (place like this has a name, I just can't remember). One night he woke up where some indian guy was just doing something with his hands over his body and he just freaked out and was stuck on like a bad trip the next day. He just kind of lost it. Screaming and shouting at people on the street. I don't remember how that ended but later he traveled to Tibet where he met some monks and one of them gave him some kind of a spiritual healing to fix some damage this monk said he had in his aura. My friend said he was then in a state of bliss the following week, smiling and almost drooling of joy Smile Goddamn I'd like to go to Tibet Very happy

BTW! FREE TIBET Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

lorax
#7 Posted : 10/20/2008 10:31:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i got this little gnome made out of wool. it was given to me at the day of my birth. the gnome has no face.. it has many faces when i am in other "states"..

i have it hanging on a leather string and keep it close to my soul when tripping. i also got some quartz crystals which i use for clearing my mind. i have always been very attached to stones of all sorts. i have been collecting stones since when i was a child. ever notice how stones vibrate when you are in sensitive states.. my uranium for example vibrates very badly.

i keep it in a lead coated container made especially for storing uranium. i've only looked at it twice in my life for no more than about 15 seconds. uranium is evil!

thanks for the advice on that book.. i'll be checkin it out`!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:37:05 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
my uranium for example vibrates very badly.

i keep it in a lead coated container made especially for storing uranium. i've only looked at it twice in my life for no more than about 15 seconds. uranium is evil!

WTF? Dude? For real?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:51:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha right!?!
it's a sound

lorax
#10 Posted : 10/20/2008 4:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. its only a small sample.. nothing to freak out about Pleased

as i said.. i am VERY into minerals and stones Pleased

lorax
#11 Posted : 10/20/2008 4:01:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh yeah.. i forgot to mention spices Pleased

by the way.. i just ordered that book. seemed like a good thing to do!