We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another attempt Options

FiorSirtheoir
#1 Posted : 2/11/2011 6:49:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I gave it another go last night. Had approximately 250 to 300mg of Harmalas, I am guessing because I definitely had some sodium bicarbonate in the Harmalas, that or I have some kind of weird tolerance. I drank approximately 10g of MHRB in tea form. About 4 hours in I purged, fortunately I think I have figured the trick to puking - relax just let it come, don't rush it, don't force it. I have to confess it was different than anything I have done, however the visuals I saw last night were not as strong or prominent as what I have experience off of 3g of shrooms. Perhaps I have some sort of higher tolerance, I have experienced that in the past with mushrooms and LSD, or perhaps something in the whole process was amiss. I will continue experimenting with dosage, be it the Harmalas or just straight rue. I think I am going to push the MHRB dose up as well, at least until I am through this batch of bark.

Has anyone experimented with Sassafras, I believe I have read somewhere, or have been told it has a high concentration of DMT?

The visuals with eyes closed, were definitely stronger than eyes open. I was seeing symbols and patterns I have never really seen before, there were similarities to previous experiences with other things, but it was as if I was seeing symbols of some strange language, it was all very fluid and fractal. Lights and sparkles of purple and red, that diminished with eyes open, but was still mildly present and random. Very peaceful and perceptive, except for the nausea. I definitely want to 'break-through', not sure how close I was, but it was definitely not over whelming.
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:23:48 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

to me that looks like you took a pretty large dose but i have not tried those two together so i wouldn't know.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

MelCat
#3 Posted : 2/12/2011 12:29:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd try for the same dose again, maybe a bit more harmalas if anything..

After you purge, if it's still not as intense as you'd like, maybe try vaping a little spice to really kick things in.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...