We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alkaloid transfer during sex? Options

dpwishy
#1 Posted : 11/6/2010 7:46:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I drank 75g's of caapi , this is enough for a pretty good caapi only dose. I waited about 45mins to an hour and drank 30 g's of Chacruna . After about 20 mins, I drank 50g's of caapi and the other 25 or so g's of Chacruna . This last dose only stayed down for about 45 seconds and came right back up, it was this dose that was needed to fully add the light to the ayahauca. So basically I had a misfire, I felt the caapi only but nothing more, and it wasn't a full on caapi only either. I shat and puked for the rest of the day, but as I was reminded by someone else, if you purge it isn't a miss fire, the vine is still doing its work.

Later on my girl came over, we started to fool around and it lead to sex. After sex ended, she goes "woah that was friggin intense", and I made a comment asking what she meant. She told me for a portion of that she was full on tripping, getting full on geometrics and so forth. She was baffled and had no idea where that came from or what happen, as she didn't take anything.

Is there any possibility of alkaloids being passed through genital secretions? We have no idea how this happened, and I was the only one who had alkaloids in their body....

Anybody ever hear of anything like this, or have it happen to them?

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Newfound_wonder
#2 Posted : 11/6/2010 8:24:19 PM

Harvie Krumpet

I'll throw out the idea that our brain doesn't necessarily need alkaloids to perceive the higher vibrations of reality, although they do help. I won't even attempt to explain what happened in your corner of reality, but I will say that there's more than one way to access hyperspace.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 11/6/2010 9:55:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do some research Smile
Let your sperm be screened for psychoactive components.

elusive illusion

jaguar
#4 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:35:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It may be a pharmacological effect - but it does not neccessary have to be.

Many years ago, we were eating mushrooms deep in the forest at night. But to be able to get back safely, we took a sober guide with us. As the effects fully kicked in, we built a nice circle of energy, just standing there in each others arms. We were four people tripping plus the one guy who was sober.

Later he told us, that he really felt like tripping too, that he could really feel that intense energy that was all around. And we were not having sex ;o)

BenevolentSon
#5 Posted : 11/7/2010 12:04:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love these kind of connections. Thanks for the post Dpwishy!

Ellis D'Empty
#6 Posted : 11/7/2010 2:15:39 AM

Snirfneblin

jaguar wrote:
It may be a pharmacological effect - but it does not neccessary have to be.

Many years ago, we were eating mushrooms deep in the forest at night. But to be able to get back safely, we took a sober guide with us. As the effects fully kicked in, we built a nice circle of energy, just standing there in each others arms. We were four people tripping plus the one guy who was sober.

Later he told us, that he really felt like tripping too, that he could really feel that intense energy that was all around. And we were not having sex ;o)

Once upon a time, my friend and I were tripping on the fourth plateau on DXM... we went to a "party" and everyone was just drinking, not heavily, just drinking, and because of how we ACTED and the vibes we lent off, everyone else also felt like they were with us, tripping hard... although they weren't I'll say that right now... But they felt as if they were, and to them, as they had no idea of the effects of anything other than weed/alcohol, described the effects of a first or second level plateau trip on DXM.

I'm just saying... the energy waves we as beings put off, even though we cannot see them or really actually 'feel' them, they are there and they will change you.

Think positive, and those around you will too, think negative, and you'll be by yourself. Smile
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Phantastica
#7 Posted : 11/7/2010 2:25:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kyrolima wrote:
Do some research Smile
Let your sperm be screened for psychoactive components.

or save it after a trip, and bioassay it afterwords. make sure you take a good dosageLaughing smoked might work, but orally would be better...enamel?Laughing
<3

vovin
#8 Posted : 11/7/2010 9:16:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

There were several research studies of people meditating that shown that if they meditated in the same room with a experienced monk that their brainwave frequencies would synchronize. While I do not think that psychedelics could be transferred via sex a variance in brain wave activity could be entirely possible. I have never experienced a transfer of a trip to my partner myself and I have had sex under the influence of changa several times. Not easy to do but man o man intense as it gets.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

ms_manic_minxx
#9 Posted : 11/7/2010 9:21:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Route and method of administration can alter the experience of a substance vastly????

Foreplay with lots of chocolate (raw cacao) sauce may increase MAO inhibition and therefore likelihood of alkaloid transfer???

Quick recipe: blend equal parts raw cacao powder with agave nectar. Liquefies nicely at body temperature. Very happy Wink Twisted Evil :idea:

In all seriousness, I have sat for friends who were tripping and picked up a mild contact buzz from their experiences, so there is definitely a huge nonlocal/energetic component to the experience. Although, I am also sensitive to being in that space, anyway, and generally full of Caapi...

Can't add any more to the question besides that. Confused
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

dpwishy
#10 Posted : 11/7/2010 10:12:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was not under the influence when this happened. This was maybe 6-7 hours after taking it. And about 2 hours maybe? After noticable affects disapeared. So this wasnt like I was tripping and she felt my energy. In fact, I had a complete missfire and didnt trip visual at all. Let alone the fact that this happened even after the vine only effects were felt.

cosmicladybug
#11 Posted : 11/9/2010 12:12:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dpwishy wrote:
Is there any possibility of alkaloids being passed through genital secretions? We have no idea how this happened, and I was the only one who had alkaloids in their body....

Anybody ever hear of anything like this, or have it happen to them?

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

i am absolutely fascinated by this, thanks for posting. we humans share so many things with each other on subtle and not-so-subtle levels...i have experienced amazing meditative group vibrations (a weekend sesshin at a Shambhala workshop, yoga classes, etc) and also have shared some extraordinary psychedelic experiences with other people, but nothing like what you've mentioned here. now i'm curious. will get back to you on that Pleased

ifoundwaldo
#12 Posted : 11/9/2010 10:38:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This reminds me of an entry in PIHKAL:

Quote:

#33 2C-I

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS (with 0 mg) I was present at a group meeting, but was only an observer. With zero milligrams of 2C-I, I was able to get to a delightful plus 2.5 in about five minutes after I arrived at your place, and absorbed the ambience of the folks who had actually imbibed the material. My level lasted about four hours and came down at about the same time as did the others. There were no after-effects experienced except for a pleasant languor.

logos2012
#13 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:30:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well the Green Entity knows that every time he's taken harmalas, afterward if he turns on the black light his skin will be glowing fluorescent green all over his face chest and hands because he is sweating it out. He says it's quite fun to do and look at himself in the mirror. Obviously it could transfer with that much skin contact and sweating.

He also thinks that there is definitely an energy transfer that takes place in intercourse.

Also one time he took fumerates with harmalas and was tripping so hard that he did not want to leave the room. He had to pee so he decided to just pee in an empty gallon jug he had laying around. The black light was on and he noticed that his pis was bright green glowing in the dark haha.
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

Adivino
#14 Posted : 2/9/2011 8:45:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_high
The text above was typed by frenzy monkeys randomly hitting their keyboards.

Pandora
#15 Posted : 2/9/2011 8:56:19 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

This really does sound like a classic "contact high" phenomenon.

Quick question for you: BEFORE your lady commented on the intense sex with trippy visuals, did she know you had taken entheogens?

Thank you for sharing this fascinating report.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Standardkiwi
#16 Posted : 2/10/2011 9:49:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm, one of my friends said once he were the trip-watcher that he really felt a strong vibe, almost like he was tripped by the atmosphere we trippers created.

Perhaps there's such a thing as a "contact high"!

Poekus
#17 Posted : 2/11/2011 10:39:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It think it is possible depending on how acidic the misses is and how neutral you are. Adding some more vinegar could do the trick for those who aren't experiencing this Pleased