We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Feeling alone, socially, need advice. Options

ktdatura
#41 Posted : 2/8/2011 3:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oops it double posted. Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

daninva
#42 Posted : 2/8/2011 5:20:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting thread.

I haven't experienced dmt yet, and now I'm wondering just how much more hermit-fied I can get. Smile I'm in my 50's, I have no friends, nor any desire to acquire any. I don't even have any interest in family members. But that's not to say I dislike people, or avoid social interactions, its just that I don't think about others when they're gone. When someone appears in front of me, I'm happy to talk, joke, or listen to their their stories, and I feel great empathy for their suffering (even when they are blind to their own suffering), but once they're gone, I move on to the next thing in front of me. I imagine this is "living in the present", but it goes deeper than that. 'Time' is all around us, clocks and calenders constantly remind us of its presence, but I seem to have moved beyond time. The 'Now' is not contained between the seconds hand on our watches, there are no words to describe it, it just Is.

Standardkiwi
#43 Posted : 2/11/2011 9:16:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've come to this conclusion myself a while ago!
I can just hope that other people will also have find the "light" in their lives, that will make them rethink their habits and their behaviour towards other people and animals.

Sometimes, I feel that I've lost connection with specific friends and family, but instead gained a connection with the universe.

PREV123