We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

acolon_5
#41 Posted : 10/17/2008 7:35:04 PM

The Great Namah

Quote:
Did you notice any mental effects?

Honestly, not really. I was at home and pretty tired for the first experience and at work for the second. I was able to function quite normally on both.

Quote:
What do you mean by “dipped”?

At what point did you feel the peak?

Dipped, as in put in between the cheek and gum similar to how some people use snuff tobacco. Peak hit about 20-30 minutes.

Quote:
How would you compare THH to harmaline or harmine?

Well that's kind of hard to do. I've never used harmine or harmaline sublingually, but to me THH is milder and more pleasant than either. I did another test run at 36mgs today, there was more euphoria, still no noticable mental effects, and quite a bit of body tingling. I think the higher doses avoid the dysphoria that I experience with my first dosage (maybe, still not sure what caused my unpleasant feelings on my first trial run).

Overall I am quite pleased with this material. I plan on getting quite a bit more of it to experiement with.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dwhitty76
#42 Posted : 10/19/2008 8:11:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading this thread i could not help but to order some THH.It sounds everyones having overall positive experiences.
I do have a couple questions swims still has yet to smoke dmt w/ an maoi,which i heard can extend the experience for a couple hrs. but from what i've been reading about THH sounds like it might be a little more subtle and at a lower dose,might be a good way for swim to get his feet wet smoking the spice with an maoi without committing to a two hr. journey? I's my thinking right?

I'm seeing that people are sayng that 25mg is a good mild starting point without any spice.

If 50mg of spice was included do you think swim should take less than 25mg of thh subligually,especially being that he wants to sart off slow,any feedback?

One last thing, my gfriend is on an ssri, so i am assuming that thh would be dangerous for her and she should not join in the fun. Any feedback would be much appreciated. That stuff is pretty cheap,eh?
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Jorkest
#43 Posted : 10/19/2008 1:37:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Dwhitty76 wrote:
After reading this thread i could not help but to order some THH.It sounds everyones having overall positive experiences.
I do have a couple questions swims still has yet to smoke dmt w/ an maoi,which i heard can extend the experience for a couple hrs. but from what i've been reading about THH sounds like it might be a little more subtle and at a lower dose,might be a good way for swim to get his feet wet smoking the spice with an maoi without committing to a two hr. journey? I's my thinking right?

I'm seeing that people are sayng that 25mg is a good mild starting point without any spice.

If 50mg of spice was included do you think swim should take less than 25mg of thh subligually,especially being that he wants to sart off slow,any feedback?

One last thing, my gfriend is on an ssri, so i am assuming that thh would be dangerous for her and she should not join in the fun. Any feedback would be much appreciated. That stuff is pretty cheap,eh?

yes your girlfriend should not partake with the THH...i would also be careful about her smoking spice too...ive heard of this girl that was on an ssri and had a very very negative experience that lasted a long time...this was her first and last time smoking it...if you do give it to your girlfriend...start way slow and see how she reacts...if you see any bad signs..it might be a good idea to take it wicked slow...

and one thing that SWIM has found..is that most of time he doesnt need the full 50mg to breakthrough...SWIM thinks it would be good to take around 30mg of THH..and then supplement with 25mg doses of spice until you feel you are far enough...with the THH you have a bit more time to smoke...it doesnt need to be so rushed
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#44 Posted : 10/19/2008 7:25:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jorkest wrote:
yes your girlfriend should not partake with the THH...i would also be careful about her smoking spice too...ive heard of this girl that was on an ssri and had a very very negative experience that lasted a long time...this was her first and last time smoking it...if you do give it to your girlfriend...start way slow and see how she reacts...if you see any bad signs..it might be a good idea to take it wicked slow...

Swims gfriiend cant get off on spice at all... i've seen her smoke 3 huge tokes w/ absolutuly no effects, she is ultimately cut off from dmt world Crying or very sad ... atleast untill she gets off her medication(she can take psilo). I just wanted to make sure about the THH,even though it seemed pretty obvious (no maoi with ssri).

Swim will probably take it real slow...w/ mabey 20mg of THH by itself. From what i'm hearing it sounds like it is similar to taking caapi by itself,which swim hasnt done yet either.It also sounds like at small dosages,one remains pretty functional whith a warm serene glow.

Once he gets a feel for the THH the he will incorperate a little bit of spice.Swim is a lot more careful with psychedelics that he was in his younger days.

He just wanted the feedback of others that do have more experience w/ these specific ethneogens than he does. Smile
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Dwhitty76
#45 Posted : 10/19/2008 9:22:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you guys think an maoi diet, a day prior to sublingual thh would be good? or insignificant

'Coatl
#46 Posted : 10/20/2008 1:18:44 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Get her off those damn SSRIs if you can!

Can ya smoke THH? You can smoke Harmine and harmaline, right?

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#47 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:42:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM didnt follow the diet for a 40-50 mg sublingual dose..felt fine...
it's a sound

'Coatl
#48 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:53:02 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Same effects described by the others?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

69ron
#49 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:54:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Can ya smoke THH? You can smoke Harmine and harmaline, right?

I’ve read THH is active by smoking as freebase. It should be stronger, come on quicker, and have shorter duration if smoked as freebase. I don’t know of anyone who’s tried smoking it though. You should freebase it first if you plan to smoke it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#50 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:59:19 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I barely even know what your talking about, I have a vauge idea, is it currently in citric form? Which would not be smokable? In what form is it in Caapi? Salt?

69ron
#51 Posted : 10/20/2008 4:07:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:
Do you guys think an maoi diet, a day prior to sublingual thh would be good? or insignificant

SWIM never follows the MAOI diet when he uses harmala alkaloids. NEVER. They are RIMAs and as such do not require strict MAOI diets. He's never had any reactions of any kind with harmala alkaloids, unless they are mixed with drugs, in which case reactions are to be expected.

Some people MIGHT have a reaction with food while taking RIMAs, but it's very unusual.

The last time SWIM used 200 mg of THH citrate orally, during the peak he drank a very strong cup of coffee. There was no negative interaction at all. In fact the THH sort of diminished the effects of the coffee.

THH is only a weak RIMA (a subclass of MAOI compounds that are relatively safe) and a weak SSRI.

The natives that use ayahuasca DO NOT FOLLOW MAOI DIETS and they are all fine. They do have a special spiritual diet that some of them follow, but it's completely unrelated to the modern MAOI diets. Most of the people I know don’t fast or do anything special before having ayahuasca. They often have it right after dinner at night.

I know some people believe the diets are somehow beneficial, but I think it’s a load of crap. SWIM is far more likely to get an upset stomach from ayahuasca if he has it on an empty stomach. So he always eats before hand and never takes it on an empty stomach.

SWIM also does this with mushrooms. He finds it unpleasant if taken on an empty stomach, so he always uses them after having snack.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#52 Posted : 10/20/2008 4:18:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
I barely even know what your talking about, I have a vauge idea, is it currently in citric form? Which would not be smokable? In what form is it in Caapi? Salt?

Alkaloids are available as either freebase alkaloids or salts. Salts are bases combined with acids. Freebase alkaloids are alkaline bases with nothing attached to them. Alkaloid salts are attached to acids such as fumaric acid, hydrochloric acid, citric acid, etc. Alkaloid salts are more stable, and usually more water soluble than freebase alkaloids.

Nearly all plants contain alkaloids as water soluble salts. Its extremely unusual for a plant to contain freebase alkaloids.

Freebase alkaloids normally boil at lower temperatures than alkaloid salts do. This makes them more suitable to smoking. But that doesn’t mean you can’t smoke an alkaloid salt. Many alkaloid salts are smokable. For example, you can smoke peganum harmala seeds, and they contain harmine and harmaline as water soluble salts. But freebase harmine and freebase harmaline are more effective when smoked.

You might be able to smoke THH citrate (which is the alkaline base tetrahydroharmine combined with the common fruit acid known as citric acid). No one I know has tried it though. THH is rather pricey. SWIM doesn’t have money to burn and is not likely to burn his THH any time soon.

'Coatl
#53 Posted : 10/20/2008 4:28:36 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Thank you for that quick chemisty overview. I may attempt a smoke...

'Coatl
#54 Posted : 10/20/2008 8:17:06 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Got mine. 600mg.

Any other methods of ingestion that would work good? Smoking? Snorting? Any other ideas? Tips?

acolon_5
#55 Posted : 10/20/2008 8:52:11 PM

The Great Namah

MAOI diets for THH seems completely unnecessary...however the DIETA is a spiritual purification practice that many find quite beneficial when using Ayahuasca, so don't write that completely off.

Dwhitty76, please tell your gf that SSRI's cause much more harm than most people understand. W/D's, screwed up serotonin receptors (leading to depression [weird no?], suicidal thoughts, and depressed sex drive just to name a few) are just a few things that these poisons accomplish.

Ayahuasca has been proven to be much more beneficial in curing depression than these pharma quick fixes that only patch the problem, not fix it.

'Coatl,

If you are looking for other methods I am going to try intranasal and rectal administration this week at some point. Not sure where you stand on those methods. Sublingual works well, but I fear that I am not really getting all of it. I'm not sure I want to mess with freebasing it being as I don't have that much material to begin with. I know that rectal administration works very well for a bunch of materials and is only a tad less effective than intravenously. Not much would be needed I guess. I’ll start at 24mgs.

BTW, I assume that is our forum that is buying up all of this guys supply. He just restocked two days ago and is out again! 69Ron, you should get a big thanks from them!

Has anyone else noted a mood change? I’ve been dosing daily between 24-40mgs for quite a few days and have noticed a very pleasant uplifting in my mood.

The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Jorkest
#56 Posted : 10/20/2008 8:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM took 40mg sublingually about an hour ago...smoked some weed..and is experiencing a very nice gentle buzz...sometimes things that are out of focus have slightly skewed propotions...with closed eyes there are some very slight 3d geometric shapes spinning slowly and changing...this may be from his already constant visual disturbances...not that he minds them at allSmile
it's a sound

'Coatl
#57 Posted : 10/20/2008 10:23:27 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Perhaps this could be a really effective anti-depressant???

I donno about sticking THH up my butt... but lets say I wanted to... how would I do that?A water solution in a turkey baster? Smile

What's the highest confirmed dose anybody has taken of this stuff? 150mg orally? 50mg sublingually?

What should I start with? 100mg orally?

Has anybody done 200mg orally yet? How about THH + Mushrooms?

'Coatl
#58 Posted : 10/21/2008 1:12:15 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Look!

Look!

Molecule

More THH info

Quote:
Mayahuasca
For several years there has been considerable speculation that the pre-Columbian Maya may have used a psychoactive ritual drink that was an ayahuasca analog. It has been conjectured that the Mayans used a Banisteriopsis species that grows in the Mesoamerican lowlands in combination with a source of DMT to make "mayahuasca" (Hyman 1994). It is entirely possible that Banisteriopsis miricata was used for this purpose, as its stems contain harmine and its leaves DMT. In other words, it is possible that an ayahuasca analog was made from just one plant.

Hmm...

Another Link

acolon_5
#59 Posted : 10/21/2008 2:59:15 AM

The Great Namah

'Coatl wrote:
Perhaps this could be a really effective anti-depressant???

I donno about sticking THH up my butt... but lets say I wanted to... how would I do that?A water solution in a turkey baster? Smile

Lol, yeah some people do take issue with it, but I'm comfortable with it and it's quick, easy, uses alot less material, and always hits fast (1-2minutes).

Get a syringe (no needle!!) like they use for measuring out children's meds with. 1-2mL warm water and whatever you want to ingest is all that's needed.

I don't know about top doses, but I have taken 40mgs and 45minutes later taken another 40mgs....so 80mgs sublingually within an hour. It seems a lot milder than harmine or harmaline and 250mgs of either is not a high dose.
The Spice extends life

'Coatl
#60 Posted : 10/21/2008 3:54:40 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I was thinking about 200mg orally...

PREV12345NEXT»