We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From the back row... Options

SlippyJ
#1 Posted : 2/10/2011 3:13:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have frequented this site for approximately a year now and have only recently had any confidence that i had anything of worth to contribute. I, like most of us noobs, am filled with questions (most of which can be answered with some searching on this forum.) While I have a few close friends with which to discuss these issues, I am a bit of a recluse and suspect that this forum will greatly aid in my integration processes. I suppose I am looking to make it a bit more personal and get involved. SWIM has traversed the realms of hyperspace via DMT (approx 15 breakthroughs) and shrooms (several Very committed journeys) and found it completely astonishing, life changing, and far more unspeakably inspiring than anything SWIM has ever encountered. I have, since the beginning, been somewhat called to the shamanic side of these experiences and always approach it with humility and genuine respect. I look forward to communicating with "the others" and hopefully build an ever-evolving model of reality and truth that can be integrated, communicated and shared. I suspect it is a terribly common statement, but nonetheless I was led into these waters by countless hours of Mckenna lectures, and thanks to him I value communication and language enough to pay tribute. SWIM has finally reached the point in the journey in which the inner chemist/shaman is well read enough to embark on extracting DMT and brewing ayahuasca. Well read SWIM may be, yet there is no doubt a time will come where mature guidance and experience will be required from those of you willing to offer assistance. I hope to be a valuable member of the community and look forward to the ride.
There exists precious little outside that in which you believe, and thus choose to see.
~SlippyJ

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/10/2011 10:58:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

May I suggest a couple of paragraphs there for easier reading?

In any case, Im glad to have you join in! People that have been lurking for a while already have understood the attitude of the forum and do their own research with patience, not just asking questions impulsively waiting for others to spoonfeed answers. So with that in mind, please do go ahead and ask questions you have, and dont worry and call yourself a 'noob', we're all noobs in one thing or another, and experts in one thing or another. What is important is that we complement each other and act as mirrors to show each other's blind spots and collaboratively develop new knowledge and develop ourselves.

Did you try yet or have any interest in oral dmt? What about smoking dmt on top of mushroom trip?

What is your favourite setting for consuming dmt and mushrooms? Is there any music involved?

See you around!

SlippyJ
#3 Posted : 2/10/2011 4:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome, endless.

A few paragraphs couldn't have hurt anything, for sure. SWIM is in possession of some ingredients (McKenna redvine from iamshaman, and powdered MHRB from Celestial) that SWIM plans to use in some DMT extractions and some sort of brew mimosahuasco/ayahuasca/Pharma.

As for set and setting, SWIM has grown rather fond of doing it in nature, always at night for DMT (tried a few times in the day and truly felt "directed" to avoid doing so again... something to do with interference from the sun's energy.)

SWIM seldom uses music and prefers silent darkness or a star filled sky along side a trusted friend.

SWIM can certainly appreciate that we are all experts in differing areas, and SWIM will no doubt need to lean on some others during the oral preparations.

SWIM has not ever been so bold as to attempt DMT at the height of a mushroom experience. While it does sound interesting, SWIM usually takes the "heroic" doses and is not usually looking to go further. Maybe one day.

A question SWIM would like to throw out is: Has anyone else had a DMT experience that was simply TOO much?

SWIM encountered this recently in a solo launch in which SWIM was set up in total darkness/alone and INADVERTENTLY completely killed a hit that SWIM had intended to make 3 or more pulls from. The result was NOT anything SWIM has seen in hyperspace before, nor was it something that SWIM has read about. It was incomprehensible. The familiar rising frequency sounds were replaced with painful squealing/screeching/squelching that gave way to random cartoon-like wallpaper in which SWIM was trapped and in no way excited about. Simply chaotic and very reminiscent of a BAD Salvia D experience SWIM would rather forget entirely.

SWIM had had a theory about sort of ramping up to SWIM's breakthroughs via 3-4 medium hits. SWIM inspected the crime scene after finally returning to this mortal coil and is sure that due to the darkness, once the lighter went out, and SWIM could not see the smoke rolling in the water pipe... SWIM just cleared it like a good soldier.
SWIM was rather frightened and shaken, but did remember what had transpired enough to know that it would soon fade (keep breathing etc. type of self comfort)

None of this has turned SWIM off of DMT, but has certainly helped defined some boundaries that SWIM will stay within while smoking.

Has this happened to anyone else? and if so, what is that place?
There exists precious little outside that in which you believe, and thus choose to see.
~SlippyJ