We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my oh my Options

ktdatura
#1 Posted : 2/7/2011 10:25:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right okay so last night I had my 1st experience with Dmt.
I Have been waiting to do this for a long time now, and last night half drunk I decided it was time. I loaded up and smoked approx 50mg and wow! All I remember is slight distortion of my vision, then saying to my friend 'I'm starting to feel it' passed him the pipe then BANG! Something happened I can't remember what but I knew I had felt that same way or had the same thoughts before like deja vu. Then I was in a room with this female being, she had elf type ears and was smiling at me taking my arm. We sat at like a table. There were male beings at the far end that were eating or something, I remember them looking up but not paying much attention as if they were thinking 'Oh here is another'. The woman kept smiling at me and she was talking to me, but I can't remember a word then I opened my eyes as soon as a song was ending and one was starting. It really blew me away. I'm sure this was a breakthrough, just was totally not how I imagined it. It's so hard to decribe. What was this room? how were these beings? All day I have tried to think about it and analyse it but I can't. just in absolute aw.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ktdatura
#2 Posted : 2/8/2011 2:18:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay I think I understand it more fully now. I believe that what the room I was in was a waiting room. I don't think this female entity wanted me to really break through quite yet, maybe it was because of the alcohol I had consumed. And analysing it more I believe what she was telling me was 'Welcome finally you have come', your going to love the next visits here, I have so much to show you, so much to say' lets just relax here first, I think we are best just having this introduction before we fly on.'
I'm so pleased with my first time, I think it was such a great introduction to the DMT world.

Thanks for reading.

Enoon
#3 Posted : 2/8/2011 2:50:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

cool - the beginning of a wonderful relationship, I presume Smile

happy travels
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

SlippyJ
#4 Posted : 2/10/2011 3:59:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too have experienced this introduction/orientation. It was probably my second or third attempt. Don't be surprised if you continue to build a relationship with "her" before you get sort of steamrolled. "She" is always welcoming and unspeakably loving toward me, and seemed to be "teaching" me to navigate/operate in that space via my breath (but she did make a point that it is not the breath for everyone... some it is the voice, others movement etc.) In the waves of even an intense breakthrough, there seems to be some little piece of "you/ego" that survives; that little piece will usually get rather scared, or at least concerned, if it does not have a job to do like breathing, chanting, humming etc. Glad you had such a great first experience, and I second "her" advise in making sure you are sober for the next journey. Happy travels...
There exists precious little outside that in which you believe, and thus choose to see.
~SlippyJ