We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not Much To Say, Juat One Question ? Options

spacedude1243
#1 Posted : 2/7/2011 11:26:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So , Im new to the community , yet have been searching the forums for a while, cant say I feel I need to introduce myself or my experiences, all I can say is that I have realized that this path is realy a path to discovering love and am happy to be basking in its warmth Very happy , as well id like to say that I hope to extend my love to this community as it has been the solid foundation I need to feel comfortable exploring

Now

The one question I would like to ask is about this pulsating sensation I have when I intensely focus on one thing during a trip, I have yet to breakthrough but have been happy working my way up yet one thing I find weird is that I seem to be able to do very weird things to my trip my if focus intsnsely on something, say a chair or a table, the harder i focus on it and explain to myself that it is realy nothing more than empty space and odd particles at its most basic level , the more i am able to distort my preception of it ( visualy), the more i do this the more i feel this pulsating deep in my head, has this happened to anyone else under any circumstance ?

Anyways much love and thanks again

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lucent
#2 Posted : 2/9/2011 6:54:35 PM

White

spacedude1243 wrote:

So , Im new to the community , yet have been searching the forums for a while, cant say I feel I need to introduce myself or my experiences, all I can say is that I have realized that this path is realy a path to discovering love and am happy to be basking in its warmth Very happy , as well id like to say that I hope to extend my love to this community as it has been the solid foundation I need to feel comfortable exploring

Now

The one question I would like to ask is about this pulsating sensation I have when I intensely focus on one thing during a trip, I have yet to breakthrough but have been happy working my way up yet one thing I find weird is that I seem to be able to do very weird things to my trip my if focus intsnsely on something, say a chair or a table, the harder i focus on it and explain to myself that it is realy nothing more than empty space and odd particles at its most basic level , the more i am able to distort my preception of it ( visualy), the more i do this the more i feel this pulsating deep in my head, has this happened to anyone else under any circumstance ?

Anyways much love and thanks again

Are you talking about a DMT trip? I've never experienced a DMT trip, but I am well aware that psychedelics can do some pretty amazing things. I think what's important is what you take back from your trip and how you apply it.

I don't have much insight on your trip, but welcome to The Nexus anyway!

Interested Observer
#3 Posted : 2/9/2011 8:29:43 PM
The Theif

I have experienced exactly what you are talking about. And this sensation doesn't seem to be particular to just one specific psychedelic. I think focusing on one thing as seperated from other things under the influence of a psychedelic allows a person to understand that things don't exist as seperate from one another, and this revelation internally lets the senses sort of play with whatever object you are focusing on. It allows for a deconstruction visually and mentally of the normal object/surroundings barrier we experience day-to-day. And because it breaks this barrier you see the particular object flow and melt into its surroundings. I don't know, that is just my experience with it, but yours could be completely different. What do you think this phenomenon means?
What I just posted never happened and is a complete fabrication. It does not represent any form of reality, whatever that is.

spacedude1243
#4 Posted : 2/9/2011 9:14:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not to sure what it means , just through it was realy odd that as I was coming down from a trip I could make the visuals stronger by focusing on things, also seems to make the after glow last longer if i dont stop doing it, another thing i was curious about was that if i do the same thing but look at my hand , I can make it look realy alien, almost like it is expanding and bulging, last night it was even weirder cause it was like it cycled through all these different forms and changed colours, at one point it was green and my fingers kinda of melted togeather to the point that it looked like i had two fingers, realy weird, Must say though that i think i am in love with this substance Laughing