We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings, fellow hyperspace travelers! Options

gravytrain89
#1 Posted : 2/9/2011 3:16:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus users!

I'm new the community and thought I would write up an introduction about myself and why I came to Nexus... so here goes nothing:

I'm a 21 year-old student studying Computer Science & Mathematics in the U.S. I play guitar & sing in a band, and when I'm not playing music, I'm listening to it. I'm a very laid-back & chill person, easy to get along with, and always willing to lend a hand or an ear for a friend. I know what I value in my life and I hold on to those things dearly. The more I grow old, the more I notice the people I surround myself are more loving, laid-back, pot-headed, and are die-hard music & psychedelic lovers... which leads me to why I came to Nexus: to gain & share knowledge / experiences regarding DMT & other Entheogens.

I have to say, I'm quite impressed by the strength of this community & also the quality of information it has provided- I love Nexus! I've perused the site quite a bit and the knowledge I've gained has been invaluable. I'm happy to join the community and can't wait to contribute more to it!

-gravytrain89

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

digital_phreedom
#2 Posted : 2/9/2011 3:58:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Graaaaavy train!

What's up my man? I'll preface this for those reading by saying that this guy is my "real world" best friend.. I've known this wonderful dude since high school.. Although me being older, our interest level in psychedelics peaked at different times (which ended up being perfect timing for both of us, as the universe tends to work things out) and bro I must say, you've came to the right forum!

When it comes to first-hand knowledge about DMT, this place is the tree in the garden of eden. But beyond knowledge about DMT, you'll meet some of the coolest, nicest like-minded people you'll ever be priveledged to know.

So stick around buddy! Keep reading old posts, and contributing to new ones. Take the time to head into the chat room and really get to know the people around here. And just keep on doing things right.

Explore! Explore yourself, your world, and your consciousness. And as always, put the safety and well-being of yourself and others first and foremost. That's personally my favorite part about forums like this.. There are so many people out there who enjoy psychedelics or are curious about them, but far too much misinformation. Let the forum be your sandbox. Ask questions, perform thought experiments - so that when things come to you in life, you're as prepared and informed as you can be.

Lots of love and light to you friend! Super excited to have you on board :-D

<3
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 2/9/2011 4:26:58 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi gravytrain89,

Welcome to the Nexus! I really appreciated your essay. You sound like a great member for this place.

I am so glad you found the Nexus. I read that you have already looked around but I suspect that as you continue your explorations here you will discover what an in depth and complexly woven world community this place is. The resources are amazing. It is so different from other forums.

So, have you tried DMT yet? If so, what form? Freebase, ayahuasca, other? How did you like it?

Feel free to check out the chat - it's a fun, diverse place that covers all types of topics. My only warning - it is all too easy to pass a lot of time in there.

Again, welcome to the Nexus!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

gravytrain89
#4 Posted : 2/9/2011 7:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@digital_phreedom Thanks buddy, glad you introduced me to the Nexus! =)

@Pandora Thanks for the welcome! I've tried DMT on two occasions, the first being freebase and the second Ayahuasca. I thoroughly (VERY much so) enjoyed both occasions and am excited for future endeavors. I'm particularly excited about Ayahuasca at the moment, as my smoked freebase experience flew by way too quickly for me to enjoy. What's your preferred method of dosing?