We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pond of vastness Options

Mt.B
#1 Posted : 2/9/2011 5:20:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After three tastes of Digital Spice, the fourth (and presently last) taste was a deliberate and successful attempt into launching myself into Hyperspace. This was in a group setting with a handful of us wanting to make the jump. I was up 1st, purely I suppose because it was my spanking new GVG. I loaded it up with 20mg of Digital Spice and I was gone by the second hit.
In that spilt second, the open fields bathed in the sunset were instantly replaced with a starless vastness like outer space I guess. I felt as though I was falling out of the chair I was sitting in and emitting a helpless ‘aaaarrrhhhh’ type sound, even though it was fruitless due to the velocity of the lift off. There wasn’t much white light at all. I could faintly see a vast body of liquid that felt like I was floating above. It was the same hue as the space and it was only due to a slight ripple emanating from the middle, like a pebble had been thrown into a glass still pond would make, that I could make it out. There was no sense of my physical self with a calm euphoric feeling throughout my being as I looked towards the centre of the ripple. Then I was ripped back into consensus reality though now I was on the ground with the field still in front of me. It looked oh so enhanced as did my being feel! What the fuck was that?! I felt super charged with energy and vitality like I haven’t felt for a very long time.

A friend and my sitter during this saw and wrote this for me;
Toked pretty hard and looked like you were really concentrating on the task at hand. Blew out and went for another big lung full, veins popping out in neck, very focused. Breathed out again and collapsed, at which point I took the genie away. You immediately started moaning and babbling, not quite in pain or anything like that, but there were a few nervous / concerned glances being passed around the group. You were moving around a bit too, perhaps deciding if you should get up or just lay still but you certainly were not going to get any where in that state. I sat behind you and gently rubbed your lower back and told you that you would be OK and that you were safe; seemed to calm you down a bit, even if you have absolutely no recollection of it. After about 4 or 5 minutes you started forming English words, which was basically repeating “oh my god... Oh my fucking god!”, in a low moaning voice. This mantra got more and more excitable, till at which point reality must have started re-forming and pixelated its way back in to your consciousness, and it was all whoops of joy and “Fuck yeah! Breakthrough! Woooo-hoo!”. Glances around the group changed at this point from “I’m not going anywhere near that genie” to “hmmm, OK, perhaps I will have a go, this guy looks like he just had a quality chin-wag with Source”. I must say, it made me more determined to have a second go and achieve my breakthrough.
Mt.B is fictitious, thus so are all the posts by them.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.