We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Botany Major new to Spice. Options

Existentialhero1
#1 Posted : 2/6/2011 9:56:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Nexus,

Just joined tonight and im so excited that i finally found a place to ask my million questions about DMT. I came here basically in order find further understand and prepare my self for DMT. I have tons of experience with other entheogens but none quite like DMT. As a botany major i am very passionate about plants and the precious compounds these master chemist produce. I also have a small issue that i hope to resolve with some DMT therapy. I know its a long shot but its worth it any way. I am also a very spiritual person and hope to be catapulted through the ranks of spiritual acheivment with this unique tool. One of the main goals of my spiritual quest is to overcome my ego entirely (I know its impossible). I am planning on going to medical school after my degree in botany so i am also very interested in the study of harmala alkaloids. Especially about harmines cytotoxicity of cancer cells. Any way dont hate me for asking a billion questions, if entheogens have tought me anythings its that i know nothing so i have much to learn. Thanks for reading every bodyWink

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 2/6/2011 10:51:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there, welcome aboard.

I hope you find what you are looking for in DMT, but im pretty sure that with the wisdom alot of questions will arise too.

If you have'nt yet read through the welcome email you recieved, pls do so.

Be sure to spend a little time reading through the FAQ, WIKI and Health and Safety.

See ya around.

Existentialhero1
#3 Posted : 2/7/2011 6:02:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Gammagore,

I look forward to all of the mind boggling questions DMT arises as well as the answers it provides. I also read the email and it was very helpful thank you. I will definitely check those forms out as well thanks for the help.

Big Inhale
#4 Posted : 2/7/2011 6:14:57 PM

The Enlightend One

No one will hate you for asking questions. Just make sure you use the search function also and Welcome.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

autophagia
#5 Posted : 2/7/2011 8:49:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, I am actually pursuing a degree in ethnobotany, so its nice to see another tree hugger!
"The mind acts like an enemy for those who cannot control it." -Krishna

Existentialhero1
#6 Posted : 2/8/2011 4:08:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

O nice autophagia thats awesome. I just started my major so im still pretty new to the field. Also we can always use more tree hugger's haha.

Sally
#7 Posted : 2/8/2011 3:57:24 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Welcome Existentialhero1 Very happy

If you have any urgent questions you can always try the nexus chat, there are usually people there who can answer any question you may have.

and you are a fellow botany enthusiast, we should talk plants sometime! Cool

Much love,
Sally
xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Existentialhero1
#8 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:41:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks sally I will for sure check that out. I was going to ask you if you were into entheogens then I saw your signature haha. We should definitely talk plants sometime.