We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What dose do YOU give to your newly enlightened ones? Options

LandOfOz
#1 Posted : 2/8/2011 7:28:30 AM

Oz

For those of you who have shown many the way, what mg do you find most useful?

i dont use a gvg due to the quickening of effects, i use a variant of a machine with alot of air mixing and a large chamber. preheat then add spice. instant liquification. distanced flame for 1 and a half hits. no flame for 1.5 hits. this ensures full vape and no worry of burning it up or not vaping it fast enough. i tend to have them do 10-20mg in a bowl, then a few hours later a 50mg machine dose. a small nudge to familiarize with the effects, then what i guess might be a recklessly high dose. i dunno. i want the impression to be felt. like 1hit lsd your first time vs jumping in 4 or 5 hits deep. aslong as the setting is controlled its alright and you get a good full experience. also if ppl mess up inhaling or anything, stupid first time issues, an excess can balance the inexperience. the trip is prefaced with lots of education and has a semi ritual element to it(more an ultraviolet basement shaman kind of ritual tho)

30+ positive exposures. a couple neutralish, no negative.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 2/8/2011 7:34:23 AM

a fat changa spliff is about as useful as it gets

BananaForeskin
#3 Posted : 2/8/2011 7:19:22 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Fat GVG bowl of the mostest changa. Never fails to elicit a positive response from even those uninitiated with psychedelics.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ