We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa Resin Extract Success Options

XBudBomberX
#1 Posted : 2/8/2011 2:05:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Woohoo! My new favorite smokeable, beats changa leaf and fb dmt, hahaha

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/8/2011 2:22:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Can you elaborate?

Sounds intriguing!

XBudBomberX
#3 Posted : 2/8/2011 3:05:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well yea sure lol, ok what it is, is a changa menstrum, that was extracted to yield the extract. Ok so basically just soak some grounded caapi/vine, d'arco bark, and passionflower in some 32fl oz of acetone and blend the mixture together, use glass. Once the mixture has been blended you just let it sit for 2 weeks in a dark cool spot, shaking/rolling the jar at least once a day when it comes to your mind haha. Then once that is done, you filter the menstrum and let it evaporate with the aid of a fan in a room temp environment. Once all the liquid has evapped, scrape it up and dissolve it again in some fresh acetone and add in 200mg of harmala alks, and you can even add in more herbal material if desired. Let that sit for 3 days then filter it out and french press every last bit of liquid out and into your evap dish. Note the amount of acetone used doing second soak was less than the original 14 day soak. Ok, so once you have your newly filtered alkaloidal acetone ready to evap in your pyrex dish, preferably oblong with good service area, then what you do is add in 300mg of keif and stir it around using a thin/stainless steel stiring utensil. After that, add another batch of 200mg harmalas and let that settle for about 5-10 mins. Then, take a shotglass and pour some fresh acey into it and dissolve about 1 gram of fb dmt into 35-40ml of solvent, stir for a min and then take shotglass & pour the solvent saturated dmt into the evap dish which has the other liquid in it. Ok, now just stir it all up once last time and then take it and put it in a dark/cool place with a fan blowing over it to help it evaporate. A note, to make the extract even more concentrated in a type of layering almost, hard for me to explain. Just take a pen and elevate the far end of your oblong evap dish and gravity will force most of the alks down towards the other side of the dish, it may take a tad bit longer to evap since it is not complete level, but it will be worth it. Another note, once the changa liquid evaps the side which had the most liquid and took longer to evap will have more alks than the opposite side where you put the pen or w/e underneath the dish for force elevation. Really a good tip. Ok, then once its fully evaped and no smell of solvent remains, scrape up all the resin extract, one side will obviously contain most of the alks/resin due to gravity, this is good! Note, before i scrape i take my blade and cut right through the resin dividing the more potent side from the other. Once both ends are scraped up, i put them in separate small jars and label them diff. Lastly, before i smoke it, i add another 50mg more keif on top of the changa extract along with 100mg more of dmt, I stir this around using using a pin, note all, all material is now dry. The last step is optional, but greatly increases effects. Then what you can do is smoke it however you want, fb is good since its not directly burning the material, but when it is directly burned it still does wonders. My preferred method is to smoke it out of a small spoon pipe so i keep the smoke concentrated. I layer the extract using the sandwhich method, to help from directly burning the extract. I layer it with some passionflower and with some b. caapi shredded leaves. Well, there you have it in a roundabout way Smile

XBudBomberX
#4 Posted : 2/8/2011 3:17:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol and if you really wanna have quite the experience, just take about 200-250mg of caapi or harmala extract orally some 30mins- 1h prior to smoking the changa extract. You shall be back in Shpongle land again in no time ahahaha Smile Peace & be safe