We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What went wrong with my ayahuasca. Options

Existentialhero1
#1 Posted : 2/7/2011 8:11:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so here is the process i used. I took 60 grams of Cappi vine beat it with a rock until very stringy. Then i took 75 grams of psychotria viridis and put it in a big steel pot with the Cappi. I covered both with distilled water along with the juice from a lemon and let it sit for about 15 hours stirring it every once in a while. Then I filtered the water through a tee shirt into a second pot. I refilled the first pot with water and again 1 lemon of juice with the cappi and psychotria and put it on the stove to simmer for about 3-4 hours. I then poured the water from the first pot through the t shirt and into the second pot. I then simmered the second pot down until it was about half a cup worth of dark brown- black liqued. I drank about half of it waited about ten minutes then I puked every where. Then I drank the rest of it and felt neither nausea or DMT. So all in all the only thing it did for me was made me puke. What did i do wrong? here is a list of things i think it may have been.

. At one point I accidentally let the water in both pots boil. This may have destroyed the harmalas

. I didnt add enough lemon to make the PH low enough for the DMT to become water soulable as a salt.

. I puked up way too much of the ayahuasca to have an effect although i held down the second half cup.

. I should have concentrated 1 or 2 more pots of water boiled with the cappi and viridis. IE inefficient extraction.

so let me know what you think guys thanks a ton. I was soooo bummed when it didnt work haha

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.