We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Listening to Coast to Coast Options

Spock's Brain
#1 Posted : 10/16/2008 9:03:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone listen to Coast to Coast AM, with George Noory? I listen to it nightly. It's an overnight nationally syndicated talk show. They talk about many alternative topics. Alternative history, fringe science, astronomy, sociology, paranormal, ufo's, drugs & aliens.

You can visit the website at www.coasttocoastam.com

Last year Art Bell interviewed Graham Hancock. ( www.grahamhancock.com ) It's the episode that I first learned about DMT on.

The episode:
(Spock's Brain's favorite C2C!!)

http://link-protector.com/622974/ (HR. 1)
http://link-protector.com/622975/ (HR. 2)

http://link-protector.com/622981/ (HR. 3)
http://link-protector.com/622986/ (HR. 4)
(Advanced listener: drugs & Aliens)

The 3rd link is the one were they really talk about ayahuasca & DMT... The 1st is just preliminary news, the second they talk about a cyclical cycle of destruction & egyptian theology, and the 4th they have listener call-ins.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 10/16/2008 9:16:03 PM

The Great Namah

Not nightly,

But we enjoy a little C2C on the weekends. It's great to listen to while enjoying some cubes...or so I have found.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 10/16/2008 9:48:24 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

When I was in the US of A a month ago we also drove through Pahrump, the hometown of Art Bell. In Pahrump we asked at a gas station if they knew where Art Bell lives. Luckely someone did!

So we drove to the house of Art Bell (I know, he doesn't really like it) to take some nice pictures. Pleased

George Noorey though isn't the best of reporters, when Art Bell was around there were interviews, nowadays with Noorey it seems it's just a spot on the radio where someone can vent his or her idea's without being questioned about it.

Best thing I remembered was with JZ. Smile

Spock's Brain
#4 Posted : 10/16/2008 9:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeh I've a friend that complains that George Noory just goes right along with whatever the guest says, whereas Art Bell will confront them more-so... but Ian pundit will outright attack His guests... Smile But you have to credit George Noory for providing an ongoing forum the likes of exists nowhere else...

Dwhitty76
#5 Posted : 10/16/2008 10:27:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I listen to it when i can, aswell.

I didnt know about it when art bell ran the show.

The show covers a lot of interesting topics and has a lot of interesting guests but i would have to agree that george noory doesnt give the best interviews.

i remeber listening when David icke was on the program, talking about shape shifters and the reptilian agenda some pretty "out there" topics and all george noory kept saying was "thats fascinating", "amazing", "wow", but none the less the show is still very interesting.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

WSaged
#6 Posted : 10/16/2008 10:35:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Does anyone listen to Coast to Coast AM, with George Noory? I listen to it nightly. It's an overnight nationally syndicated talk show

Yup!! Not every night, but a lot of nights I'll have C2Cam on while I'm going to sleep.
Other times, when there is a really interesting topic, I'll stay up & listen to the show.

Quote:
George Noorey though isn't the best of reporters, when Art Bell was around there were interviews, nowadays with Noorey it seems it's just a spot on the radio where someone can vent his or her idea's without being questioned about it.

I agree that when Art Bell did the show, it was much better.
Theres too much Gov't conspiracy & environmental collapse theory's & stuff like that for my taste. Those kinds of topics are really nothing more than some dudes opinion, a theory, thats all. Even though some of them are interesting, theres just too much of it now for me.

...And for fucks sake, with the fucking commercials!!!!!
I swear, theres more commercials then there is show.
Have you ever noticed how every time the discussion starts to get good & deep & come to a head, George cuts off the guest because its time for another 20 minutes of goddamn commercials!!! He always says, "OK, we'll pick up right there when we get back...", but 9 times out of 10 they go on with something else.
I end up missing half the show because I'll shut off the radio, or turn it down real low during the commercials, so I don't have to hear the same damn adds for the 6th time that night!! Most times I forget about it and don't remember to turn the show back on until its time for the 20 minutes of commercials again!!!
...And If I hear that horrible, fake, fucking pre-recorded RoseAnne commercial for "Tahiti Village" again, I think I may have to stick the radio's antenna through my ears!!!

Hating commercials over here, & loving it!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spock's Brain
#7 Posted : 10/16/2008 10:54:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
...And If I hear that horrible, fake, fucking pre-recorded RoseAnne commercial for "Tahiti Village" again, I think I may have to stick the radio's antenna through my ears!!!

Yeh when I hear that one, and I hear it far to often I'm like "WHAT THE HELL???"

I knew folks on this forum attended the C2C univ...

But check out the episode re-run I posted, it won't disapoint!

513orangejuice
#8 Posted : 10/18/2008 4:21:23 PM
cindy

"warrensaged wrote:

Yeh when I hear that one, and I hear it far to often I'm like "WHAT THE HELL???"

I knew folks on this forum attended the C2C univ...

But check out the episode re-run I posted, it won't disapoint!"

SO WITH YOU ON THIS. I almost called that number last night just to yell and cuss out whoever the fuk i talked to. Anyway, c2c is more addicting than crack dipped in nicotene

WSaged
#9 Posted : 10/18/2008 6:46:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
SO WITH YOU ON THIS. I almost called that number last night just to yell and cuss out whoever the fuk i talked to.

Yeah, I too have thought about calling into the show some time when they are doing "open lines", so I could complain about all the damn commercials, but I'd have to lie my way past the call screener first and then hope George gets around to picking up my call etc.. Then it still wouldn't matter, because George doesn't control the advertising, the broadcast company does. And they are all probably fast asleep at that time, so it wouldn't get heard by the right ears anyway.

I just get a kick out of the fact that C2C is always doing stories about networks, corporations and other "big brother" types, trying to control the general public through force-feeding them advertising and such.
Then, right in the middle of that discussion, they'll go to break twice an hour for 15/20 minutes of fucking commercials!!!

Irony at its best!!

Good Grief I fucking hate commercials!!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!