We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here I am. Options

PAXINBELLVM
#1 Posted : 2/3/2011 9:32:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Nexus,
I have recently undertaken research into different herbs and more natural forms of recreation and healing. Though my last experiences with spice were a long time ago, I distinctly remember a humbling, inspiring interconnection with the universe. Some of my family were part native american and in addition to musical inclination I have always experienced what an eye doctor called, "entopic phenomenon"(closed or open eyed visuals in the form of a "tv static" like color screen, also affected by pressure on blood vessels, a migraine once caused intense hallucinations). <<---personal experience... Anyways, there are a lot of variables other than just plain curiosity which are leading me to crave a little more understanding and experience with what to me seems like a network of information waiting to be utilized in it's proper form.
I'm just a musician working on ways to connect to the real roots, find my own understandings, overcome my own obstacles. I'm here to learn as well as teach if possible. I haven't really bothered a lot with the chemical side of things but, I get the concept. I'm mainly staying focused on the spiritual and healing benefits of herbs. I've also heard rumors of LSD being related to work with some post traumatic stress disorders and supposedly helping. I won't mess with lsd but, I can definitely say that my experience with spice left me "reset" so to speak. Some unapproachable things have even since become nearly non-existent. I hope I didn't babble too much, see you all around.
PAX

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/3/2011 10:53:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Interesting about the entopic phenomenon. I wonder how that affects your visuals during psychedelic experiences.

You said you used dmt long ago, that was vaporized I suppose? Did you also ingesting it orally? What about other psychedelics and herbs, what have you been interested in lately?

Oh one thing, maybe try to break your post into a couple of paragraphs for easier reading.

See you around!

Xatsh
#3 Posted : 2/4/2011 5:39:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay, so I was getting some server code : 0 and could not log in on my other "PAXINBELLVM" ID.

As for visuals related to the entopic phenomenon; I took a good bit of notice as a child when I would be going to bed, staring at the ceiling and the array of colors and shapes transforming. It's like a filter in front of everything I see, if I stare at something then look away the shapes and figures create a "shadow" effect which then integrates into the rest of the color grid which I'm going to refer to as "static" from here on.

This post might be a little lengthy, but I'm interested in feedback about some of it..

So, the static originally took the shape of some kind of tiger spirit which leaped into my body as I was observing it. I was probably 4-7 years of age at the time with no previous known exposure to any psychadelic. Also out of body experiences occured on several occasions.

here's a short form of things I've tried and their relationship with this static:
Marijuana: grouping of patterns, honeycomb shapes common, migraine headache once produced a fast flashing intense pain with hallucinations (there were two decks of pictures on either side of my mind which consecutively moved to a deck in the middle of the two as if a reorganization of memories or information)
DMT: loss of self, the static vanishes completely, vivid organic structures appeared then it was like a square shattering into prisms which embedded themselves into the environment reforming around me
LSD: static restructured, more consistent forms evolving though no hallucinations that weren't somewhat derived from a pre- existing pattern.
Mushrooms: similar in relation to static as lsd, more organic formations though
Damiana: a bit of clarity in between normally busy areas of static, enhanced colors.

I've been using some herbal teas to investigate their relation as well. A mixture of yerba mate, passionflower, mullien, coltsfoot, mugwort and damiana produced a very mellow, relaxed focus state for me. I have been using the Mullien and coltsfoot due to chronic sinus issues which OTC medicine or prescription has done little to nothing for me.

The mugwort works incredibly well for producing a much more restful sleep and vivid dreaming. I wake up earlier feeling refreshed and ready to go.

back to the point.. I'm very interested in trying ayauasca, possibly checking out fly agaric, salvia, even baby woodrose seeds.

Again....this is long...sorry. Sad

I had a very crazy childhood and blocked out several years of which only fragments of information piece together every once in a while. I'm convinced my psychadelic experiences (with the right guidance) have helped me reform a lot of lost structure in the middle of things.

I'll stop here though... I'm sure the discussion will continue.

godling
#4 Posted : 2/5/2011 11:19:57 AM

Winnie the Pooh

oh wow... you just described what's been happening with my eyes of late.. almost like a staticy vision.. but like i'm seeing energy in the air.. sometimes the energy takes on shapes of its own.. one time this being popped out of the air right in front of my face... it was in the shape of an "alien" child... .. and tons of other things have happened.. and generally when i close my eyes energy twists and turns and is always taking shapes "flying"..sometimes they turn into fractals.. or sometimes i'll look into the energy only to find that there is a whole nother picture.. almost like zooming in with a microscope.. .. and other times when i look at an object there will be a ghost image next to it.. or when i look away i'll see the ghost image..

.. does this sound similar to your's?... but i didn't grow up with it.. just started happening over the last 5/6 months
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Xatsh
#5 Posted : 2/5/2011 5:45:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, that's basically the idea of it. It's something so unfamiliar and ever changing that it's hard to describe.

A lot of people claim to have "flashbacks" or the "static" develop in their vision after experimenting with shamanic herbs and other psychedelics.

I recommend paying extra special attention to your visual field during thunderstorms, periods of emotional sensitivity, and when you are relaxed before sleeping. I noticed significant changes and much more solid formations right before falling asleep. You would say, "dreams..right.." but, the formations if caught without falling asleep turn right back into the static.

I would love some real research on this whole thing but eventually it's like wearing clothing, just another layer of something you don't pay attention to. Since most doctors will just assume you've taken too many drugs in your lifetime around here I now continue my personal development.

This is my present understanding of what it all means though: While you go about normal tasks your mind is subconsciously filtering through all kinds of memories and thoughts and information perhaps we never took the time to meditate on. When you stay still and focus only on your senses and the present moment I believe that your body and mind will communicate in spirit or "static" form. While under the influence of any mind altering chemical that communication may be interrupted, heightened, dimmed, or perhaps even taken over to a degree.

The benefit of the communication is dependent on the individual and their willingness to integrate that information in a positive manner. I want to stress that all of this static is neither good nor bad. We change, and it changes... as far as I know Razz

godling
#6 Posted : 2/5/2011 11:43:43 PM

Winnie the Pooh

definitely happens a lot before going to sleep.. that's when a lot of the time it's so pronounced.. and especially after hyperspacing..

definitely don't consider it a bad thing.. it's quite enjoyable.. i want it to develop.. it started happening when i started seeking clairvoyance and clairaudience.. ... i'm sure it'll develop the more my spirit walk develops..

thunderstorms aye??.. most definitely will.. it's actually funny that you say thunderstorms... that's supposedly thor's realm.. and i was told that i have a connection with him and to pay attention when there are thunderstorms.. so crazy that you said to pay attention when there are thunderstorms!!.. haha

everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

FiorSirtheoir
#7 Posted : 2/7/2011 12:06:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been noticing grouping of patterns, and honeycomb patterns with MJ, no head ache or migraine. The first time SWIM to a goodly dose of shrooms, SWIM comment about how when she was a girl see could see the same colors and patterns. When she share the phenomenon with her parents they told her to stop and the like. Interesting...
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.