We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi All Options

ozzy_shroomer
#1 Posted : 2/4/2011 12:32:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well Hi all,

Well i've finally added nexus to list lsit of forums i vist, im sure some of you have seen me around on the web. i've been very interested in all psychedelics for a long time and over over the last three years have i been lucky enough to experience them and i have never looked back.
I'm yet to try DMT yet but have plans soon. Mushrooms are my fav so far out of the different ones i have came into contact with now will tell about my first time you never forget your first one lol.

It was summer time 08,
never tried any type of drug before i know a lot of people that had and did as far as pot but it never iterested me i don't like to smoke things. so i was doing some reading online about mushrooms and where to find so i thought this is it this is the right time, i went for a drive to a place which is around 2 hours a way where i've heard of people taking them and finding them. when i got there buy luck i hoped out of the car and i rubed my eyes for i could not belive where i parked about 10 meters was a good 20 - 30 of these gold top looking mushrooms, i ran over picked one and the steam turned blue and from then on it just felt right.

That night i got home had a good mate come up who i've know for years and had tired by that time a lot of shrooms and cid.
so we each took a 4grm almost dry dose, 20 minutes later my world started to change, colours, things waving beathing it was bliss. So i thought why not make this even better (noob) took another 3or so grms.

about 1 hour later after building building building wow my eyes got opened by this time we'll walking around under a clear sky trees seemed to come out and reach for us the stars above spinnig every seemed to have a energy about it the road was rising up and touching me,
Later we got back home and again it seemed to go up to another level i went into my room layed on the bed closed my eyes and WOW is all i could say i was seeing worlds i had never seen this went out for what seemed like hours i melted into the bed and lost myself. I think about 2 hours later i started to come back down and went and seen my mate who did the same on the lounge we both looked at each other and just seemed to know what each other was thinkinh

Well thats my intro hope to be around here for a long time say hi

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 2/4/2011 9:34:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi, and welcome to the nexus.

Any idea what kind of shrooms they were - your first?
Isn't it funny how some can have a crazy experience like that and not freak out, but rather enjoy it, while others might not be able to handle it at all? I wonder what it is that makes some people navigate more easily through these spaces than others. I can imagine a lot of people having a hard time on a high dose like that for their first time. I mean it is a weird state of mind, completely new and other, how do we manage it at all? Smile

anway, nice to meet you.

Cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Shaggy Shaman
#3 Posted : 2/4/2011 11:42:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hah! Another Shroomery member here!
"Knowing how you actually want to feel is the most potent form of clarity that you can have. Acting on generating those feelings is the most creative thing you can do with your life.โ€
โ€“ Danielle LaPorte

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
โ€” Tom Robbins

Xatsh
#4 Posted : 2/5/2011 6:34:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the club Razz

I've had experiences where shrooms did very little (always about a 2-3g dose) and once took an eighth that had me in a partial panic state while every-single-noise-anywhere-echoed. I'm certain the enjoyment of the experience is related to the expectation of the chemical, the reason for ingestion, and the mind state/chemical make-up of the individual. Of course, the way the variables and probably many others affect everyone is up for grabs.

ozzy_shroomer
#5 Posted : 2/6/2011 6:45:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks guys for the welcome here looking forward to getting involved around here yeah they were cubies