We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Launching on Changa while under the influence of alcohol Options

Dr_Sister
#1 Posted : 1/17/2011 7:58:50 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

Sister is curious if any nexians have launched on changa after having had a few drinks? If so what were your experiences? How did the trip differ from launching sober?

Sister got home last Friday night with a few under her belt and decided a wee hour launch was in order. She noticed two things, the trip (CEVs) seems to last much longer than when launching sober, and the CEVs seems less distinct than usual, like the sharp edges on the fractals were rounded (not blurry or fuzzy though).

Oh yes, one other big thing, the background music would disappear and then phase back in then disappear again on and off several times during each launch, this was a little freaky. One last thing she noticed was that during the come down she experienced mild tremors.

But all in all very enjoyable

Anyone else?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dorge
#2 Posted : 1/17/2011 8:56:57 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

CEVs are less intense sedation and intoxication is increased then moves into clarity and sobriety
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

joedirt
#3 Posted : 1/17/2011 9:11:18 PM

Not I

Dr_Sister wrote:
Sister is curious if any nexians have launched on changa after having had a few drinks? If so what were your experiences? How did the trip differ from launching sober?

Sister got home last Friday night with a few under her belt and decided a wee hour launch was in order. She noticed two things, the trip (CEVs) seems to last much longer than when launching sober, and the CEVs seems less distinct than usual, like the sharp edges on the fractals were rounded (not blurry or fuzzy though).

Oh yes, one other big thing, the background music would disappear and then phase back in then disappear again on and off several times during each launch, this was a little freaky. One last thing she noticed was that during the come down she experienced mild tremors.

But all in all very enjoyable

Anyone else?

This isn't exatly what you asked, but the ONE bad DMT experience I've had was after consuming alcohol...not change...pure spice. There were a few things around that trip other than alcohol...like I tool a slightly larger dose than normal, but still well under the typical 40 mgs. I went right past normal DMT land and was trapped in a 2D white void...it felt like years. Back checking with my wife I believe I was unconscious for a couple of minutes. when I regained enough...me...I sat up in bed and gasped for air as though I was coming out of water. The next 10 minutes I tripped harder than I've ever tripped in my life. I didn't touch spice for a few months after that...and I believe I've only done it once or twice since then.

Lessons learned.

Don't do spice when buzzed on alcohol.

I'm sure it's ok to use a little alcohol to loosen up the mood before doing it, but I actually find that changa lends itself naturally to taking a couple of small hits first before blasting off.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Dr_Sister
#4 Posted : 1/17/2011 9:50:52 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

How much had you had to drink Joe?

joedirt
#5 Posted : 1/17/2011 9:56:38 PM

Not I

Dr_Sister wrote:
How much had you had to drink Joe?

Me and the wife probably had 3-4 pints. I'm not a big drinker these day's and I had a descent buzz, but I was certainly not drunk.

The reason I ended up with a slightly larger dose is because I loaded my wife 20 mgs first and she almost certainly didn't inhale it all because she didn't have a very strong experience. I then loaded myself 20mgs on top of what she left. I think the extra spice obviously had an effect (at most it was 40 mgs....most likely 30 or so), but I believe the alcohol in my system made it easier to pass out.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 1/17/2011 10:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Il often smoke changa after 1 beer, no problem there for me, one time I tried to smoke it drunk(proper) I got my ass so royaly whipped its not even funny.

I put my lips to the gvg ready to start pulling, after a few seconds the vapor started, as soon at it hit the back of my throat I thought "oh shit", instantly I stopped inhaling, screamed for my wife to come to the dining room, I dont knwo what happened but it just didnt work well with me, I was really scared for my wellbeing, didnt have any thought pattern to remind myself that il be OK.

I spent the rest of the night having a good ol cry with my wife about shit we needed sorting,sobered me up too, haha good times.

Another time I tried vaping some changa after maybe 3 pints or so, again it hits me like a rocket, much faster and stronger than normaly, I probably only vaped say 1/3-1/2 of the dose. near breakthrough but with less visuals.

Inside out
#7 Posted : 1/17/2011 10:51:43 PM

Dave

I have a fantastic time after 3 pints and 3 or 4 jd's, as long as I have a good sense of respect for the changa all is good and very moreish

The trip is much calmer at the beginning thanks to the dutch courage
cev's alot less intense.

and I have many more dreams and better recall
Dissolving The Boundaries

Kazoo...
#8 Posted : 1/21/2011 10:09:15 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

I find the effects of the harmalas in changa to be too "heavy" of a feeling after drinking a few pints(say a good 4 pint buzz), i feel weighed down and nauseous, and i do not find it particularly enjoyable...

I do quite enjoy the heavy stoning feeling of smoked harmals when no alcohol is involved though...

to each there own, I suppose....
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

landfishd
#9 Posted : 2/4/2011 7:00:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's safe to assume I'm an alcoholic, and when I drink I usually always want to smoke spice. I'm always thinking about smoking sober but I rarely do because I have high anxiety. It's hard for me to relax when in my mind I know I'm about to blast off and my heartbeat starts escalating making me uncomfortable and more anxious! It's strange though I've not had one bad experience with DMT, except for my very first time it felt as if my head were about to explode, but this was about 2 years ago or so, a little less.

When I am drunk, I am fearless and no question I will go for the biggest hit I can get inside me, with the GVG, and I hold it in until I practically pass out. These trips are not memorable though, and a bit chaotic, but a lot of fun! I often find myself exhausted after coming back and this is because I'm usually laughing hysterically for a good 5 minutes if I'm breaking through drunk. Almost every time. I feel like this is definitely wasteful because I can go through a lot without thinking. If I'm drunk enough I will just keep on hitting the pipe. This is using freebase not changa so even more wasteful because I don't think you are supposed to hit the straight spice like that over and over. The other night I did this for about 4 hours or so, and went through a half gram. The next day I was disappointed because I couldn't remember anything, it was just like a series of passing out for a few moments, coming back confused, and then thinking "ahh yess... here's my pipe next to me and my lighter.... that's what I was doing... time to load up again"

I think that your body doesn't build a tolerance to spice when you are intoxicated like it does when you are sober. Does this make sense?

side tracked...
Overall I love tripping on anything while intoxicated, I have had the strangest experiences taking a few hits of acid after a night of drinking. Especially a couple halloweens ago when we went to a after party for some big rave. We had been drinking heavily all night then about 2 AM dropped four hits of some super clean liquid. Our friend drove us to the party and I was so damned confused but having the time of my life I can't even explain how nuts it was. I'm just glad our soberish friend was there to help me find my way out when it was time to leave. The whole time I felt as though my body was being raped by the music, oddly enough it was great! People dancing off in the distance looked as if they were on another plane and most of the time I forgot where I was or who these people were around me, and WHY do they all look 15 ft tall??!?! Any other state of mind I think this would be frightening but the alcohol kind of dulls it out while remaining very psychedelic. It just kind of puts you at ease and you don't worry about the fact that you are tripping so hard.

Edit: when smoking while intoxicated I almost always hear a lot of partying voices, mostly female. This I can only remember when I am not so drunk though.

Dorge
#10 Posted : 2/4/2011 10:35:28 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

I know this Changa sobers
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/