We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
im sure everyone goes through this phase, could use some comfort Options

talking monkey
#21 Posted : 2/4/2011 6:23:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FiorSirtheoir wrote:
talking monkey wrote:
If I am not mistaken in Genesis God says do not eat the forbidden fruit or you will die and the devil tells eve she will not die. She did not die but man fell from grace. So god was lying? it has also been put forth that the fruit was a psychedelic mushroom.

The sad thing that is true about this world we live on is that it is full of malapropisms, and narratives that hint at what is true and what is false. But, as far as facts are concerned they could be severely lacking. The primary tools that 'they' operate with are ignorance, fear, and the threat of physical violence, a truly weak position to come from, which just demonstrates the condition of the world and the minds and hearts of the people upon it.

IF you are concerned that you are concerned that you are partaking of the forbidden fruit, I would recommend reading other historical creation stories, such as: Epic of Atrahasis, The legend of Etana, Tablet of Cattle & Grain, The Royal Archive of Ebla, The nam-shub of Enki, Inanna and the God of Wisdom, Sacred Hymns to Amen, Goddess of Sex and War, The Instructions of Shuruppag, Declaration of Innocence, 7 Tablets of Creation - all of these, and there are more, were written 24th to 21st century BCE. It is not that anyone of them is more true, per say, than the Bible, or any other narrative. Imagine if you will, you want to get a wind of what is going on with the world, well if you read only news papers from Rupert Murdock's company then you are going to get a one sided story all around, so you read as many periodicals on whatever topic that you desire with more diversity in mind.

I know it is a difficult thing to let go of our indoctrination, I am still at war with it, in an attempt to divide the truth. I believe the effort well worth it, because I am sure of one thing, we never really 'die'. This elaborate machine in which we are located will return to the earth from which it came, but we are more than our bodies.

Obviously all of this is IMHO. I say don't let fear grip you, it is the mind killer, and doubt, well it is a valuable tool that has been mislabeled.

Peace upon you all,
Fior

Nice reading list I will get on those. I was only posting forbidden fruit reference in correlation to OPs post. I have heard and read some things saying Christianity is closely based on a Sumerian mushroom cult. I will google some of those stories but a link you like would be great also

namaste
TM

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#22 Posted : 2/4/2011 7:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

concerning the mushroom cult check out www.gnosticmedia.com and John Allegro's book "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross"
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Spock's Brain
#23 Posted : 2/4/2011 11:04:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...and as hard as it is to understand you can't bear any responsibility for another taking their own life.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

PREV12