We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What Dying Feels Like Options

ShoutziE
#1 Posted : 2/1/2011 1:36:52 PM

Rachael

So, my name is Rachael. I live in Washington. I am still new to the psychoactive world and my fiance (who is Gamereaper on this site) is a psychonaut whom I am very much in love with and love tripping with!

The link below is a link to a blog entry I wrote about my first DMT trip. And the second one is what I "realized" about a week later. Check it out! I am open for all suggestions, constructive criticism, sharing experiences, and comparing result and meanings.

"What Dying Feels Like" http://hubpages.com/hub/WhatDyingFeelsLike
"What Dying Feels Like: In Retrospect" http://hubpages.com/hub/...ngFeelsLike-InRetrospect

I am pleased to be a part of this wonderful community. I can't wait to get some feedback!

Happy Tripping!
ShoutziE

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Xt
#2 Posted : 2/1/2011 2:47:59 PM

Please for your own sake... less private details.
Welcome to the site!

I like how you have a report and then a report in retrospect.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/4/2011 1:59:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I dont know what dying feels like, but I know DMT puts in question everything I ever thought about existence.

I think if you feel that dmt is not for you, by all means do follow your feelings. I dont think DMT is for everybody. Maybe if you ever consider it again, trying a low oral dose might be another alternative for it. In any case, good luck in your life path, whatever that may be!